Supporter
Full bounty that's been trimmed. (1qt PH Down for scale.):

PXL 20211122 050105274

Hung up to dry for the next week or so.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Don't throw away the sticks, save them to use for staking up next year's crop. These are really serious looking plants -- well done and thanks @Aqua Man
I don't need stalkes, my plants support themselves. These stalks are going into an oil.

Mugwort

Mugwort

Good morning Farmers,

In two days my plant will be 5 weeks old since breaking the soil surface. I figured that I would create a post to log updates and progress all in one place until I can start a new journal following my next full grow/s.

Currently I am growing one Bruce Banner Auto/Fem that was purchased through weedseedexpress:

Genetics: OG Kush / Strawberry Diesel / Ruderalis
Variety: 30% Indica / 50% Sativa / 20% ruderalis
THC: 25%
CBD: 0.01%
Max Yield Indoors: 250 to 500 grams/mĀ²
Flowering Time: 56 to 70 days

The seed was germinated by being soaked in water for 12 hours and then placed in between moist paper towels in a Ziploc bag for three days until it had sprouted a root.

Once the seed had sprouted, I placed it into a peat pot and popped it in to a five gallon pot, watered it and turned my 390w full spectrum Blurple light on Veg/Bloom for 24 hours a day. After two days the seed sprout broke through the surface of the soil.

Fast forward to today and she has just started going into flower. I've been using the Fox Farm Trio for nutes combined with Cal Mag. My last feeding was today and consisted of:

3ml PH Down/gal
5ml Cal Mag/gal
20ml Big Bloom/gal
10ml of Buds & Bloom/gal

Current environmental factors:

Light schedule: 20/4
Temp: 79Ā°F
RH: 49%
PH: 6.4

Below are images from the last week.

10/1/21
View attachment 1176820

10/8/21
View attachment 1176821

Over the next several weeks I'll keep all my updates here. Things are starting to get exciting in the grow house!
Ahh...you again šŸ¤©! I have two Bruce Banner Auto feminized seeds a friend gave me. You say yours are five weeks. I was told that they would be flowering by now. What is the expected time to see first sign of buds and how long is the flower time. Iā€™ve never grown an auto before. When I do decide to grow these do o keep them on an 18/6 after seedling and the dial down to 12/12 at first sight of flower?

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Ahh...you again šŸ¤©! I have two Bruce Banner Auto feminized seeds a friend gave me. You say yours are five weeks. I was told that they would be flowering by now. What is the expected time to see first sign of buds and how long is the flower time. Iā€™ve never grown an auto before. When I do decide to grow these do o keep them on an 18/6 after seedling and the dial down to 12/12 at first sight of flower?

So, this plant has already been harvested.

Actually Week 5 started on 10/10/21 (according to my personal log), so I was two days early in my post. I was rounding up. It was also week five that I noticed flowers forming.

My grow was 71 days total of which 44 we're in flower.

Grow under 18/6 the whole grow. Autos don't require 12/12 so the more light the better. I ran 20/4 at times with this plant.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Don't know were you live but it is extremely dry, I only hung my plants for a couple days, keep a sharp eye on them , it would be a shame to overdry after all your hard work.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Infused oil for the win....Lol.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
In the end:

I ended up harvesting a total of 11.4oz of flower from this Banner Auto with 1.5oz of shake.

IMG 20211201 072043

To make the infused coconut oil:

IMG 20211127 144656

I put the 1.5oz of ground shake (All from the Banner plant) and 0.9oz of ground flower (Mix of Gorilla Breath, Animal Cookies and Bruce Banner) in the oven on a tinfoil sheet at 240Ā°F for 40 minutes.

Once the 40 minutes was up I pulled the tray and let come to room temp.

I then combined 1.2oz of shake/flower mix with 2 cups of coconut oil and set in a crockpot (on low) for 5 hours making sure the water level was just above the total mixture.

IMG 20211127 155922

I occasionally stirred the mixture around about every half hour. After 5 hours I pulled the jar out and strained the mixture using 2 layers of cheese cloth and then put it into the refrigerator for storage.

I was able to run two batches of oil this way and ended up with 15.7oz total of infused oil.

IMG 20211201 072410

I had a half teaspoon of the oil in my morning coffee yesterday and it hit pretty solid after about an hour and a half. I think this mix will be great for gummies which is what I intended to use it all for.

So this run has been super fun and I learned a lot of new stuff along the way which is an added bonus. For this Bruce Banner Auto Round One journal though...It has now concluded and I am happy with the end results.

IMG 20211201 072121

Cheers friends and keep growing strong! šŸ¤¤šŸ„³

Mugwort

Mugwort

So, this plant has already been harvested.

Actually Week 5 started on 10/10/21 (according to my personal log), so I was two days early in my post. I was rounding up. It was also week five that I noticed flowers forming.

My grow was 71 days total of which 44 we're in flower.

Grow under 18/6 the whole grow. Autos don't require 12/12 so the more light the better. I ran 20/4 at times with this plant.

Mugwort

Mugwort

I still have some budding BB thatā€™s not ready to chop and itā€™ been 96 days!

Latest posts

Top Bottom