Bruce Banner - SIP - CO2

• Thread starter calle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

calle

Changing things up on this grow! Bruce Banner, a sativa heavy hybrid should be lanky and easy to SCROG. I'm a SCROG guy. Seriously this is the bomb when it comes to indoor grows. Especially with limited space. I do a 3 X 3 tent but get impressive quantity and quality. So this time it's a single Bruce Banner I'm doing. I love to grow in soil and science the heck out of the rest! This time I'm going to try SIP (Sub Irrigated Planters). Previously I've used fabric pots but really fight high humidity. So that's one aspect of SIP I'm looking to. Maintenance: It would be nice to not be a water/nutrient slave. So off I go on another experiement. I'm pumped!

C

calle

Equipment:​

Spiderfarmer 3x3 tent
Spiderfarmer SE500 light
AC Infinity fan/filter with dampers on tent air input and output
AC Infinity fan/filter in tent purely for odor elimination and air movement within tent
AC Intinity Controller
Humidifier
De-Humidifier
Miscallaneous fans for air distribution
Inkbird Humidity Controller
Inkbird CO2 Controller
CO2 Regulator
20 LB CO2 tank

5 gal food grade bucket w/lid
Grobucket SIP kit

C

calle

I had a very successful last grow but humidity and temperature were an ongoing worry. I chose to SCROG a single Wedding Cake plant in a 5 gal fabric pot. I'm replacing the fabric pot with a SIP (Sub-Irrigated Planter) thinking it will reduce the amount of watering and the humidity in the tent.

Top Bottom