BSG's LAD's

• Thread starter BloodshotGrin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BloodshotGrin

BloodshotGrin

I was gifted some clips from one badass mutha that I know, goes by the name of Kenny Powers! They were taken a few weeks into flower and were a pain in the ass to re-veg.... But with alot of love I got them to this point and I am super stoked to have these genetics!!!

Lemon alien dawg day 44 resized1
Lemon alien dawg day 44 resized2
Lemon alien dawg day 44 resized3
Lemon alien dawg day 44 resized4
Lemon alien dawg day 44 resized5
Bsgs lads 6
Bsgs lads 7
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lookin very nice! Good shit to Kenny Power's too up in here! Showin a lil' love! The LAD is a cola monster! Real nice job on those. Peace.
Quest

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Looks awesome. Good job bringing it back to health. Looks like the exact opposite of my keeper. Super short and bushy like a bubba.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Good job BSG and way to spread the love kennypowers!

tojocam

tojocam

Fuck i need to crack some LAD looks like a job well done bro k+.

BloodshotGrin

BloodshotGrin

FUCK ME!!!! Long story short.... Legal card holder that got raided today. I had a small op going in a apartment in a piss ant town, was not using a air scrubber, someone reported the smell..... blah, blah ,blah......

"Officer Nice and Detective Stadanko" came and took my fresh harvest of one TSD that weighed 4.5 oz about 36hrs after harvest. Detective said that that was "For sure over going to be over my allowed 2.5oz after completely drying"...... PROVE IT!!!! You all know that is BS, if it was to set out for another 36hrs I think it would be under my allowed 2.5oz... I am just happy that I am not locked up, plus they left me all of my grow gear!? WTF!? I was under my plant count about to have my best havest to date.... They STOLE 3 bad ass LAD's and 2 TSD's..... DAMN!!!!!!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
FUCK ME!!!! Long story short.... Legal card holder that got raided today. I had a small op going in a apartment in a piss ant town, was not using a air scrubber, someone reported the smell..... blah, blah ,blah......

"Officer Nice and Detective Stadanko" came and took my fresh harvest of one TSD that weighed 4.5 oz about 36hrs after harvest. Detective said that that was "For sure over going to be over my allowed 2.5oz after completely drying"...... PROVE IT!!!! You all know that is BS, if it was to set out for another 36hrs I think it would be under my allowed 2.5oz... I am just happy that I am not locked up, plus they left me all of my grow gear!? WTF!? I was under my plant count about to have my best havest to date.... They STOLE 3 bad ass LAD's and 2 TSD's..... DAMN!!!!!!

What town are you in ?? fucking cops, got to love them, right now they are smoking all your Meds !....:cigar:

Top Bottom