Bubba Closet Tree

• Thread starter foaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
foaf

foaf

So this is a Pre whatever clone that I grew about 6 years ago. It was delicious and it's time to do it again.

I've done trees in this little space, 3.5 x 4 x 12tall all kinds of ways. This time I'm growing from the corner out so there will be two good sides to the plant, sort of.

12 gallons of hydroton drain to waste with Flora Nova nutes, cal mag, and some liquid Karma.

7 LED UFOs and 1 LED pane in the corner. 2x 200 watt CFL and a 400 watt HPS in the access side of the plant and a 1000 watt HPS overhead. Overkill? You bet, but its not my first tree in here and all that light pays off.

Last time I grew this exact clone, it barely stretched at all when I flipped, so I still have a bit to go before flipping, but not too long.

Lastveg
Lastvegb
J

Jalisco Kid

Hola,
If thats Syk's cut look's like it could use some greening up. I grew that out for a friend of his because they were having problems introducing her to the flower room because of "Lumen shock". Well I grew here packed in and sent a few pics of her less the 18" from a bare bulb. never drooped. Hope she does you well. I never took her past 1200 while her owners were well over that. Nice root sys on her. JK

foaf

foaf

I'll do better pics when its fuller, but this is at 24 days after 12/12 switch. She is looking very healthy up close. Quite a bit smaller than I usually grow in here but easier to manage. Drain to waste using flora nova in hydroton is going to cost me probably $200 total nutes and supplements instead of the usual 100 or so, but so what in the greater scheme of things. I like knowing exactly what the plant is getting this time.
Midflower

J

Jalisco Kid

She looks nice and healthy compared to your veg shot. When I had her she had the need for Ca. around 3.5-4 weeks. I use c25 but she was wanting more. Looks like you will have enough to get you through the summer at least. Eating some pancakes made with some oil,thanks again for that old thread. I ended up with a sys I copied from GW and tweaked it a little. but that thread started me down the path. JK

foaf

foaf

She is about ready to come down. I have cut back a lot of the leaves the past couple of days to make it easier to chop. I'm considering just trimming her as she sits and re- vegging. Ive never done that and drain to waste in media should make for resilient roots that could stand another round. Haven t decided yet.
Ready

J

Jalisco Kid

Seems like you would be ready for another flavor. Losing 3-4 weeks reveging you could have another clone ready for flower almost. Glad you brought her in with no problems. JK

foaf

foaf

I think you are right. I have a mother, so If I'm willing to keep her going I can grow it again some day. I usually just grow one a year, so revegging would be in lieu of leaving the room silent till next year. I have access to a good Chemdog that Ill probably do next.

Top Bottom