Bubba Cookies Grow Journal (divine Genetics)

• Thread starter bpkop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bpkop

bpkop

Theyre growin day by day! Here they are all standin up. 1 of the 2 that didnt pop tap roots came up out of the dirt. Still nothing from the last one but ill take 11/12 any day. Nothin crazy to report just waiting on them to get bigger and bigger. I ordered some new t5s for the veg tent and i got a 2 layer clone/seedling starting rack that i should have tomorrow or monday!

Image1
Madbud

Madbud

Theyre growin day by day! Here they are all standin up. 1 of the 2 that didnt pop tap roots came up out of the dirt. Still nothing from the last one but ill take 11/12 any day. Nothin crazy to report just waiting on them to get bigger and bigger. I ordered some new t5s for the veg tent and i got a 2 layer clone/seedling starting rack that i should have tomorrow or monday!
For watering i weigh the cups. Around 150 grams dry, 250 is heavy, 165-200 seems about right for seedlings. Mine arent quite that full tho.

bpkop

bpkop

Here are my bubba cookies at 16 days from 12/12 flip. They are really slow at the beginning of veg but be patient. They really pick up once they get going. I lollipop, super crop and defoliated these. Should be good from here out.

Lookin good!! Im kinda glad they veg a lil slow because these have about 8-10 weeks til theyre able to be flowered and i dont want them to get too big. Glad theyll be a lot shorter than the GG#4 that ive been running.

For seeds i usually let them grow natural minus a little "lollipop" to the super low stuff that would barely be popcorn anyway.

But ever since i switched to a gavita even the low stuff has good density to it and isnt just thrown into the trim/hash pile. Only downside is i have about 2 1/2-3 feet of headroom over the gavita before it starts burning tips. Which id run into every now and then when my GG#4 plants would get too tall in veg. Usually its just the middle plant directly under the light but it hasnt happened as often as i was afraid it would with that kind of light in a tent.

More to come soon!!

bpkop

bpkop

Just threw the bubba cookies under the new t5s with only 2 bulbs on for now. Got a fan blowin on them to strengthen up the stems a lil. Some of them were leaning over since i didnt put the seeds deep enough. Hopin the stronger lights and fan help that.

Ill be transplanting them into 5-7 gal pots later this week as long as the roots are solid enough to handle it.

Think were at about 3 weeks since i started germinating. Just over 2 since the BC have been in solo cups.

Image1 1

Also, a shot of the 2 GG#4 clones that im still holding onto. Cant wait to move into the bigger room so i can run both at the same time. Until then just keepin em alive for now.

Image3

Image2

bpkop

bpkop

Just transplanted everything into 5 gallon pots. Still got the 2 GG#4 hangin in there.
Glad to finally have the BC transplanted because they got a little tall for the thickness of their leaves so it made them a little floppy. Should have planted them deeper in the solo cups but first time runnin seeds in a few years so i was worried they wouldnt come up.

Still amped with getting 11/12 seeds in the 10 pack to pop and thrive.

I have 2 weird ones right now as well. Ill have to post a picture of them later. One is growing almost like a clone with alternating nodes and like 1 leaf per node. The other one has shorter and fatter than average leaves with a little bit of a twist to them.

Theyre all green and lookin healthy so we'll see how they turn out. I numbered them when i transplanted as well to keep track of everything. No specific order just numbered 11 pots and tossed em in.

Image2 1

bpkop

bpkop

Here are my Bubba Cookies at about 6 weeks of flower. These are my front runners for keepers.

Wow those colors are really comin through for only 6 weeks! Stacking and frosty already.

I just numbered mine so i can keep track of everything with clones. Ill have to post a picture of my clone set up now. Recently got a DEAL on craigslist. Little 2 shelf 2 bulbs per shelf with perfect size trays to hold the clone tray/domes. Comes at the perfect time because i was just about to try to build one and probably woulda spent double what i did on this one. And itll be able to handle taking 5 or so clones off each of the 11 plants that made it.

S

SnowshoeJoe

Wow those colors are really comin through for only 6 weeks! Stacking and frosty already.

I just numbered mine so i can keep track of everything with clones. Ill have to post a picture of my clone set up now. Recently got a DEAL on craigslist. Little 2 shelf 2 bulbs per shelf with perfect size trays to hold the clone tray/domes. Comes at the perfect time because i was just about to try to build one and probably woulda spent double what i did on this one. And itll be able to handle taking 5 or so clones off each of the 11 plants that made it.
They're really starting to look nice. I'll probably take them to about 9 weeks. Lots of color and really good smell, cookies and fuel.

bpkop

bpkop

Found a picture online of my clone/seedling set up. Gotta get some new bulbs cause the ones in there are a weird spectrum and probably a little old. But all the bulbs start up fine so the ballasts should be good.

Here it is. Should be able to fit 25 clones per dome easy. I have room for more but i like to give them a little room so the leaves arent overlapping each other causing water to kinda get stuck between them.

Seed starting light starter grow lights 2 tier plant stand trays vegetable seeds indoors

S

SnowshoeJoe

take clones. There'll be some fire in there.

bpkop

bpkop

take clones. There'll be some fire in there.

For sure im soooo much better dealing with clones than with seeds. Im gonna have to give away some clones to friends because ill have at least 40-50 and can really only run 12 to maybe 16 max at a time in my current setup. Will be doubling that soon though!!! Cant wait to start that buiild.

And thats the kind of flavor/smell that i love!

I usually take my stuff closer to 10 weeks but thats what the GG#4 has been liking so ill have to watch these ones a little closer. Im assuming itll be a lighter feeder than the GG which is an absolute pig when it comes to nutes. Feed them easily 25% over what most of my previous strains liked and they just keep taking it.

bpkop

bpkop

Those gg look like the Hop Laten Viriod or whatever it's called. Duds. I'd clone those asap get them outside in the sun and let them regain their health.

Ive trimmed them back a few times already to keep em short enough that i dont have to raise the light for them. Theyre only a month or so old but ill be transplanting them too and taking clones soon. I just quickly trimmed them down so thats why they look so weird. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Y

Yellwpenguin

Lets get it started! First thread on here but im a long time forum surfer. Just got my order of Bubba Cookies and ill be poppin them ASAP.

Ill give a little run down of my current set up. Its a "perpetual grow" so seeds always kind of throw things off for a little.

VEG: 4x4 tent with 2x 4-bulb 4 foot T8s
I can fit about 16 plants at a max in 5 gal pots. Usually have one side with clones/early veg with about 12 1 gal pots and have 8-10 5 gallons on the other side for the "perpetual" style grow.

FLOWER: 5x5 tent with a Gavita 750 DE. Usually run 9 in 5 gal pots but ive ran up to about 12-16 if theyre more straight up VS bushy growers.

Clone/Seeds: Just a little shelf with a small 1 foot floro and a tray/dome for the rapid rooter cubes.
How long did it take for you to get them I just ordered them

Latest posts

Top Bottom