Bubba Cookies Grow Journal (divine Genetics)

• Thread starter bpkop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yellwpenguin

My bubba cookies had two basic phenotypes. One was a short stocky Bubba bush and the other was a tall and stretchy cookies phenotype. You'll probably want to scrog the stretchy one.
C433F0BA 45FA 4086 AF80 EDBEFE2887D3

My Bubba cookies stacked 3 weeks into veg one week out of the Dixie Cup!

bpkop

bpkop

I didnt use the yard stick for exact measurement or anything more as a reference. Put it about 2-3 inches into the dirt so i could back up and take the picture. So far the majority of them are shorter and bushier but there are some lanky ones but they dont have huge internodal spacing. Someone previously said the shorter bushier ones were bubba leaning and the taller ones were cookies leaning. Cant wait to see how they smoke though. The true test as long as none of them significantly underproduce.

Here they are #1-#11

bpkop

bpkop

10 Days in and about half of the clones had solid root growth so i got those transplanted. Was able to get at least one of each # and a couple had 3 out of 4 fully rooted.
I left the rest in the domes. Usually if theyre not showing at least a little roots by 2 weeks ill toss any thatre lookin weak and throw the good ones into pots and into veg.
Lost a couple of them that probably werent the best clones to begin with. Some of the bubba cookies didnt have a ton of good branches for clones and i didnt want to cut em back too hard. But at least i got one of each to keep my favorite of them alive. Its gonna be a tough choice between grow style/potency/flavor/yield.

The bubba cookies are also in flower now. Under the 750w gavita DE. Took the last run of the GG #4 out of the tent after about 10 days drying so i could finally move in the BC. The GG #4 will be trimmed in a few days. Usually break down the branches a little and seal it up after taking it down from the tent so it can even out a little more before final trimming.

Bc1

Bc3

Bc2

bpkop

bpkop

Got the rest of the clones planted now. Almost all of them showed roots within a few days after i transplanted the first ones. My clone tray definitely needs a heat mat again. The top rack is fine since it gets warmed from the light under it but the bottom one definitely needs a lil heat. Most of the clones from earlier in the week that had good roots were from the top rack.

All in all though i only lost 5 i think? 43/48 and they all seem to be doin good. The ones i lost were basically dead within the first few days so probably just sub-optimal clone site/mishandling.

Hopefully wont have to toss any as long as a friend can take the extras. But were almost at max cap. in the veg tent. Gonna keep at least one from each "pheno" as mothers. I think i can fit about 16 maybe 20 absolute max in 5gal pots in this veg tent. 4x4x6.5. I think i can max out my flower at about the same 16-20 5gals since i usually put cages on them to keep the branches from falling over late in veg.

The different pots fuck with me too, im sorry hahaha.

bpkop

bpkop

A little over 2 weeks into flower and damn did they stretch. Figured they would and definitely over veg'd but i had to since the GG#4 was still finishing in flower. Would definitely throw the tall ones in flower about 2-3 weeks earlier than i did. Think they veg'd for almost 3 months.

Trimmed all the lower branches and cleaned them up right after this picture but forgot to take one of them cleaned up. Wouldnt quite say lollipopped but i usually clean up the bottom 6-12 inches depending on the light penetration.

Bcf1

Bcf2
bpkop

bpkop

Everythings goin good so far. Trying to figure out what to do with all these clones now though. Wanna run at least 1 of each "pheno" again next round and keep at least one of each as a mother. But idk where exactly im gonna fit all those or what to do with the extras im not going to flower or use as mothers. Ill figure it out though. At week 5-6 ish in flower. Starting to build buds up slowly but surely. A lot of them are getting too tall and im really kicking myself for not topping them but i wanted to see how they grew naturally. But either way theyll still make some solid buds and give me a good idea which one i want to keep.

Image1

Image3

bpkop

bpkop

Theyre comin along. Got a couple weird phenos that im definitely tossing. The rest of them seem to be pretty solid all around though. Definitely wanna see them when theyre not vegged longer than usual. Ill throw up some pictures once i transplant the lil ones.

bpkop

bpkop

So ive narrowed down which ones i plan to keep and run next round(almost). I cant remember the numbers exactly but i think its #2 and #7 that are growing the best in flower. Grew well in veg but have the best bud structure so far.
Still kept one of each as a back up. I know that there are 3 in there that are a lil too small on the yield/grow funky to really be my keepers. Unless theyre somehow significantly stronger smoking/better tasting buds i can t see myself keeping them. Fairly thin spread out buds. Pretty typical of a cookie leaning cross. Theyre all super frosty in flower though so we'll have to see the last couple weeks can do a lot for some plants. Been flushing for the last 2 feedings as well.

Should be taking them down in a week or two. Think were comin up on week 9 or 10. Usually go at least 10 on most strains.

Heres the veg all sorted out. Keepers/next round has been transplanted and slightly topped. Small ones up front will be mothers as long as they can hold off until i can move the big ones into flower

Image3

Image4

bpkop

bpkop

The first Bubba Cookies harvest!(from a few weeks ago) Definitely some weird growin ones in the bunch but overall there 4 that i think could be the keeper. Just gotta see how they grow with a normal amount of veg time before i make the final choice. Got busy after the harvest so just gettin this up now. I get some good cookies flavors off certain ones and they all smoke strong! Cant wait for the new round to be ready!

IMG 1027
bpkop

bpkop

Pulled the next round out of the flower room and got em hangin. Some nice shots of the more purple phenos to come out of the bubba cookies.

Image0
Image1

Latest posts

Top Bottom