Bubba Cross

• Thread starter DoctorWho05
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

I'm looking for a bubba strain to try, but I'm not sure which one. I tried some bubba at the local dispensary and compared to what they normally have it was quite good, I enjoyed everything but the chocolate taste which wasn't that big of an issue just not my preference. It actually stood out even against street strains which is uncommon, what I usually get from private growers can't be touched by this dispensary. Anyway which of the bubba crosses would you guys recommend? looking for all the bubba traits, specifically the warm body and slight head high and fast onset, with an improvement on flavor. I'm not too too worried about veg times as I have space for veg and flower but obviously wouldn't dislike a slightly quicker veg. I know you're busy Hazeman but input from you would be very appreciated.

H

happy b

Out all the Hazeman bubba crosses available the one that came most highly recommended was MADNESS bubba x 88g13 hp. So I got em .the guy who told me about em (scrapmapple @two dogs seed co) said it was "the best weed he,s had in YEARS" and trust me this guys comparing it with the best of the bezt from bodhi, Csi humbolt ect..
mine are only a few weeks old though.
I also liked the look of FUGU KUSH (bubba x blowfish) . Good luck buddy.

DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

That's the one I was the leaning too off of instinct, the Madness. I wanted to get the pure 88 g13 hashplant really badly since trying mr. Nice the the hashplant strain and finding out hazeman had a pre dutch version. Thanks for the input, if it holds up to your praise it should be quite good. I'm thinking of crossing whichever bubba, probably the madness, to some NYCD clones I'll be getting and maybe the headband, critical mass and blue dream I have as well. I'm also looking at the fuzz from bodhi and I'll be crossing that to those as well for sure. I won't be selling the seeds and if I give any away I'll be sure to credit all who's work came before me, I hate when people try to take the credit for others work.

H

happy b

Aaahhhh bodhi my breeding hero . lol.iv got ssdd & goji og & synergy on the go just now(goji still in veg).
You defo know who's the good breeders . you won't go wrong with bodhi and hazeman . hazeman does a purple urkle x loompas headband as well . thinking about getting a pack.
I also heard the fuzz doesn't show sex untill after flip . don't know if true but will still be fire.

DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

Haha yup those are two of the better breeders at least from my extensive research. I've heard a couple I don't mind about it not showing till flip, a lost harvest of 11/12 plants being male taught me not to flower out seed plants as a main crop without sexing a clone first.... Could you pm where you saw that loompas headband cross if its not on here (ill check on here after I post this)? I was thinking of trying something straight from loompa if there's any around when I get seeds next time since they're a little pricey (but it seems I will certainly get my moneys worth).

H

happy b

There's loompa gear available on here right now . As to the Hazeman loompa headband is on cannazon . I would LOVE a pack of yeti f3 but don't have the cash at the moment.

DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

Yeah, I've been waiting for loompa to drop a fresh batch here for a while but apparently it happens when, like you, I don't have the cash to throw down 200 on a pack. I'll check out cannazon, I usually window shop on attitude.

Top Bottom