Bubba Kush 400w Stealth Grow Tent

• Thread starter greenguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenguy

greenguy

so jack is going on 11th week of flowering? about half hairs are orange the others white, lots of the leaves are dying but none of the trichs are purple that I can tell...should I cut them???

greenguy

greenguy

Yeah actually, thanks for asking glockdoc...

Finished this grow, went about 12 weeks of flower and still came out just a little immature/underdeveloped. Problem was the sativa grew too tall and plants had to compete for light/space...shoulda grew 4 in this space instead of 6. Smoke is pretty damn good though! There still drying for another day or two then I will put them in mason jars. Also I bought some bubble bags and made some hash with the clippings, only got a little ball the size of the tip of your pinkie finger out of about an hr and a half of work but was good to learn the process.

Im most excited about my next grow...I am going to double the size of this grow by adding a second identical cabinet right next to this one. I'll be sure to post some pics of the updated system. After my first run with my updated system I'm going to go hydro!

I will post final weight and some additional pics soon

Thanks for following!

Photo1
Photo
glockdoc

glockdoc

hell yea man no problem ill be following for sure. since you got ur cab dialed in u should kill it next round. keep us posted.

greenguy

greenguy

Pulled 7 oz's off this grow, same as last run....came out a bit underdeveloped and buds are'nt very dense, I have to think this is because there were just too many plants in a small space and they had to compete for light. Also I think that hydro would help. Pot smokes pretty good though, rolled and smoked a joint yesterday and she was pretty smooth.

I'm getting excited for my next grow I have everything set up and will start as soon as I get back from vacation. Basically just replicating the original stealth cab so I have two side by side, going to run 4 indica's in each. After this run I'm going to try hydro!

E
R
Z
Z
greenguy

greenguy

I will probably start a new log with this next grow...I'll be sure to post a link here

greenguy

greenguy

Here's a little sneak peack at the dual cabs before the next grow...got everything I need but wont start setting her up for another week or two

Photo
greenguy

greenguy

I'll be happy with anything over 10 oz, but ideally a lb from this dual system eventually. going to do 8 plants in two cabs this time, I think this is one of those less is more situations where if I give my plants less competition they will yeild bigger denser buds.

greenguy

greenguy

I was so proud of this grow! Wish I still had a thread I made in college about a grow I did underneath a fish tank, can't recall the name of that forum but it was taken down by the feds. Hoping to get this hobby up and running again someday!

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Hey there fellow farmers!

Started my second grow recently, first time in this set up, and thought I would document the grow here to get help from the community.

Picked up a cabinet from Lowes for $100 and placed a small grow tent inside that measures 3ft x 1.5ft x 5ft. Inside the tent is a 400w hps and a couple small CFL's I am currently using on the bubba clones. The 400w is cooltubed and the ducting will pull air in and push hot air out through holes I cut in the top of the cabinet. I also have a desk fan in there and a bucket of water to add humidity. In a week or so I will start veggin under the 400w and will add a carbon scrubber.

Currently 6 Bubba Kush clones in fox farm soil placed in cups...planning on planting all six cuts in one big storage container (can be seen in pics below) with fox farm soil, worm casting, perlite, and stones at the bottom for drainage.

Not sure what I'm going to feed em yet...any suggestions would be appreciated!

had some early issues with humidity, hense the plastic wrap over my girls and the bucket of water...been spraying the plastic wrap with tap water x2 a day
Looks EXACTLY like my old tent, except I had 600W HPS. My logs are still on here. Which bubba cut? Pre98 bubba is my all time favorite 😎

IMG 20200413 231638 617
White
Bubba b
Top Bottom