Bubba kush and friends 3
Bubba kush and friends 4
Bubba kush and friends 5
Bubba kush and friends 6
Bubba kush and friends 7
Bubba kush and friends 8
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice homie! Impressive grow!! What Bubba cut is that or is it from seed?

NyDankbudz

NyDankbudz

Thanks for he positive vibes fellow farmers!!! Haha everyone loves a little Rich p.
the bubba was actually a gift from a friend that came from hazemans seeds, about 2-3 months veg then 12/12 8-9 weeks with molasses, fish ferts, organics choice miricle grow, and some good old roots organic soil.. F.Y.I. the bubba is really dank almost like rotting fruit with purp heavy in the exhale I most defiantly recommend getting some for anyone who likes rock hard purple buds

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Thanks for he positive vibes fellow farmers!!! Haha everyone loves a little Rich p.
the bubba was actually a gift from a friend that came from hazemans seeds, about 2-3 months veg then 12/12 8-9 weeks with molasses, fish ferts, organics choice miricle grow, and some good old roots organic soil.. F.Y.I. the bubba is really dank almost like rotting fruit with purp heavy in the exhale I most defiantly recommend getting some for anyone who likes rock hard purple buds

Miracle Grow??? Hahaa thats proof you don't need expensive watered down ferts like AN or H&G to get dank buds.

I've been in arguments with people about that subject and they usually say "miracle grow won't do as good as AN"......bullshit cuz you got some big ass buds from MG, good shit.

NyDankbudz

NyDankbudz

Molasses kicks ass for sure, ill never grow with out it!! I was hesitant to use the mg but I saw a buddy of mine use it and blow his buds up like soda cans.

420alldaze

420alldaze

Them crazy baldheads!

Bubba kush/ Chemdog

The bubba is very earthy with a lot of purple fruit after taste

The chem is a knockout heavy chemical taste good for night time
yeah thats hazemans bubba all day.

Nutts

Nutts

I grew bubba 76 and it turned out very purple the plant was beautiful. But I have no clue the story behind it. Any idea. This would be bubba kush?

Latest posts

Top Bottom