Bubba Kush article in weedworld

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey swerve here's a preview of the article about your bubba thats going to hit the next issue of weedworld uk and usa.

You can thank british hempire for writing the article.

:evilgrin0040:

Bubba kush thc farmer 1

Bubba kush thc farmer 2

Memorias

Memorias

That's great BH has a way with words.I really miss his great theards.So if he wrote this article it sure to be good. congrats swerve.

B

Bigb89

Nice job Swerve nice to see you gettin some kudos outside the farm. Thanks Logic for post would see it otherwise

Greyskull

Greyskull

cool stuff
i seem to remember bh not being to keen on bubba... but looks like you changed his mind, swerve.

congratulations!

S

Swerve

thanks guys but the real big ups goes to logic and BH..

H

Highlem

very nice!
the penultimate picture with dark blue-purple leafs looks killer!!!!
I hope that I will be able to show you some beautiful phenotypes of bubba s1 plants during the next winter indoor session! future will tell... thank you for sharing this strain with seeds!

large up Swerve and logic! keep it green
:rauch08:

R

Rocky Top

Kudos to swerve for making these available and to Logic for get'n the word out.

R

R. Face

nice article, it really is a truly amazing plant...one of the best.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

dang..that is an awesome purple/bluish color..very beautiful!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey bro congrats your getting out there!!!hey make that an autographed t shirt!!!lol dj

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Hey

:bong-hits::party0023::passingjoint::cool0010:bumpin it back up buddy!!!!dj

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Congrats to Swerve on such a Great write-up! Excellent work there Logic & BH! How ya been BH?

I, too, miss reading your stories especially those on Pancho Villa!!

Well done fellow Farmers!

Salute

R

radical farmer

cool stuff
i seem to remember bh not being to keen on bubba... but looks like you changed his mind, swerve.

congratulations!

I seem to remember this as well in a thread awhile back. He was pretty adament against bubba kush. I'm glad to see swerve changed him up! Congrats swerve, and thanks to logic for posting that article!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't know about you, but I love me some pre-98 Bubba, it's the real deal Bubba Kush and it's off da charts.. I just harvested another round of purple grey iced out rocks of hard ass kush nugs.

Thanks again, Swerve, your S1's have been stellar!! What's the plan for more Bubba?

DSC01879
DSC01859
DSC01859 1
Top Bottom