bubba kush bx-1 grow log

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saldiado

saldiado

yeah great job man. Im smoking some bubba right now, and it just gets better with time. Dank ass coffee incense fire.

N

negative 1

i figured since i had em out to give em' the final trim i'd snap a few photos. my camera skils aren't tthe greatest but you get the idea. the triploid pheno is crazy frosty with some skunk, coffee, and something i can't put my finger on. she smokes like a ton of bricks definetly has the flavor to savor! eye appeal and funk to boot! the total weight should have been somewhere around a zip and a half a zip and three quarter range. the bigger cola is the "normal" growing plant definetly got the weight going for her. i'd like to upgrade to a couple 1000 watters to dense the bigger one up some more. the triplid was dense as it gets. smoking it was like putting glue in your eyes and saying goodnight! thanks sal for the words appreciated for sure! looking forward to the next grow of her thats for certain!

DSC00090
DSC00061
DSC00100
DSC00078
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn fine work,bro!! They look dddank as fuk, and nice color..

saldiado

saldiado

haha hes probably smoking the shit outa those, well done n1. That triploid pheno looks like purple rocks of kush dank. Both phenos i had of bubba smelled like diesel earth skunk when harvested, but smoothed out into a more coffee incense smell. Whats your favorite smoke out of those n1?

N

negative 1

alright, i'm back. had a major security breach and so very, VERY regretfully i nee to start the hunt for the bubba all over again. the purple tinged pheno was definetly the better of the two smokes but both were extremly funky. a very nice relaxing smoke and it was everything i washoping for and more..... the strawberry deisel x dpd was the only thing in my opinion that came close to this legendary smoke but it was the intense racy high i don't particulary care for. my tattoo guy alwalys wanted the bubba when he came around. thanks again swerve for the creating the love in them beans they were a joy to grow and i'll be looking for some bubba in the near future.
negs
also thanks for theprops fellas but i know i could do better but it doesz make me smile getting props from such advanced growers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom