bubba kush..my first grow diary

• Thread starter bubbalova
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Lookin frosty. Keep it going. I have 3 Bubba S1s going ATM and hadn't yet decided to top or not on this 1st run. Mines branching seems to be about same as you got after topping, so 1st round is au natural. Thanks 4 the help. lol

YJ

bubbalova

bubbalova

Man i wish @Hazeman would release some of thoes s1's he got us excited for :)

Yea i vegged 5 weeks becuase i wanted to get her as bushy as possible becuase she dont stretch for shit once she flips

bubbalova

bubbalova

Yea she has the craziest berry terp coming off her. Im woundering if it was greenhouses "bubba kush" which I think is blueberry x OGK but im not postive.

chuckchill

chuckchill

I been looking in:-). LOVE THE BUBBHA MBRO.WOW. I CANT WAIT TO GET SOME:-).IM GOIN TO RUN THE ,DINA CHEM,! ALONG SIDE HER ALSO.IM DIGGING THE LOOK + WORD ON THAT ONE.WOULDNT CARE EITHER I HAD FREEBIES OF HER! BUT GIFTED THEM OUT:(LOL. J.K. IM GLAD I GIFTED THEM. TO WHO I DID ANYWAY. HES TAKEN? REAL GREAT CARE OF ME FOR IT. +. I FEAL,MAYBEE HE NEEDED THEM ,MORE, THAN I DID AT THAT TIME?IDK.JUST GLAD TO HELP HIM! PEOPLE WITH GENETICS.I USUALLY ALLWAYS GET SOMETHING GIFTED BK:-).HAHA,THATS ,NOT WHY I DO IT THO!. BUT? ITS ALLWAYS NICE TO BE THAUGHT OF EH:-). HE JUST SENT ME ,CHERRY PICKERS!:-) WOW! GREAT SWAP. WELL! GIFT TO ME.THERE ONLY IN VEG!. BUT REAL DANK + SMELLY!..
PEACE.
C.C
Anyone still here? Sorry for the lack of updates

chuckchill

chuckchill

hey bro! HAZE MANS A ? CON ARTIST IN MY ,EXPERIENCE!.SORRY TO ANY1:(IF IV OFFENDED U? JUST MY WORD! 1,SEED POPPED OUTA A ,WHOLE PACK OF BLOW FISH. IM STILL GONNA TRY SOME MORE OF HIS ,OFFERINGS!. BUT I ,WANT! BETTER RESULTS.LOL:-).
PEACE + AMAZING WORK.
C.C
Man i wish @Hazeman would release some of thoes s1's he got us excited for :)

Yea i vegged 5 weeks becuase i wanted to get her as bushy as possible becuase she dont stretch for shit once she flips

bubbalova

bubbalova

It happens somtimes but gage fucks with him an i dont think they would deal with any bs non stable gentics. The aloha white widow they use in their bredding projects is his.

bubbalova

bubbalova

20141224 132855
20141224 132743
20141224 132833
the first picture is of my Chem-D The rest has been dubbed traverse city kush (strong strawberry cherry scent and flavor) so i though it would be an appropriate name. My man tell me this was a bag from a friend. The Chem-D is CD91 and you can tell is the original, skunky,diesel with a slight hint off coffee.
20141224 132815

bubbalova

bubbalova

Better shot of the chemdog
20141225 095128
and here is that sweet sweet Traverse City Kush
20141231 131220
20141230 203559
Hope you guys enjoy that last couple weeks ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom