Bubba Kush pics

• Thread starter NorCalHal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorCalHal

Hello all, being new here, I thought I would throw up a few pics of some past harvests.
I was lucky and recieved a great cut of the pre-98 Bubba and she has been good to me. A little touchy to grow, but one of my fav herbs.

The last pic is a close up of some SourD I did a few months ago. Another great herb!

Enjoy! I have alot more pics too!

Bubba kush pics
Bubba kush pics 2
Bubba kush pics 3
Bubba kush pics 4
Bubba kush pics 5
Bubba kush pics 6
D

drsnizz

great pics.....may i ask the room size and what ur using for lighting

K

K1 Don

wow!! now thats what i'm talking about. looks like you got a nice harvest there bro. hope you enjoy smoking all that dank.:joint:

N

NorCalHal

Whats happening.
This particular room has 4, 1000w Switchable (MH/HPS) ballasts with 6" aircooled reflectors.
The room is about 10x10, leaving little room to work...but hey isn't canopy everything!

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
great job and welcome.....the pre98 is close to my heart.....def my fav plant in the garden. good show! your sour d looks spot on as well bro.......welcome!

bf

B

baggins

Hal I always love seeing your bubba and that sour d...but my favorite pix of yours are the SSH. :character0201:

N

NorCalHal

Thanks fellas, I appreciate it!
I'll look for those SSH pics Baggins.

P

Phatpharmer

NorCal I always Drool when I see your pics! Well done my friend!

Phatpharmer

J

junior

Got to sample this strain at a recent fest, your in for a treat,, nice grow

D

drsnizz

northcal hal if you dont mine can i ask what kind of electric bill do you get with 4 1000............im running two and thinking of stepping up..thanks

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job man, nice neat set-up you got there! You said they were a little touchy to grow, how were they touchy, picky with nutes, temps,...?

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
nice man...

that room looks nicely together...thats bout the same as my rooms, a 4square of 1000s and 2 6'' fans pulling each 2 hoods....that pre98 is some nice smoke....nice color coming out....good lookin smoke....Qwon...

G

gogetta

dry weight

very nice harvest NorCAl thats a nice SOG type setup..hey how much was that in dry weight if u dont mind?..

N

NorCalHal

My elec bill averages around 4-500 a month, but I have a pretty big huse also, and it's friggin hot this summer.

That particular harvest netted about 5 lb's of dried herb.

Thanks for looking guys!

C

ChiGuy23

Great grow man. Lovin the colorfull frost on the Bubba. I was wondering if you moved your lights as the plants matured or just kept them stationary. I'm settin up a similar room with 6 air cooled tubes in two rows of three and am wondering how difficult it would be to move them. I'm using yo-yo's too. Thanks for the help and enjoy the smoke!

H

Highlem

43290d1248446342t-bubba-kush-pics-9.jpg

this picture looks as perfect grow, no difference between the clones.... very nice
:rasta2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom