Bubba Kush Pre98 x Bubblegum 97

• Thread starter blood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blood

Haven't seen a completed grow of these or any pics in flowering so I'm gonna do a small grow report.

Here they are, 2 weeks old in light soil mix amended with some indonesian guano and dolomite lime. The pots are 11L and they are still just on a water diet. They look like happy little cabbages.

bubbagum_.jpg

bubbagum2.jpg

bubbagum3.jpg

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

those little indica fuckers short and stout..... i think that this is going to be a knock out bud. i love this idea of a cross bubba is like my fav man youll have to keep me updated on those cause i might want to try to work wit that shit. plz let me know how things are going. how was the germ process ./... damn just big fat green leaves.... i like man. peace bro

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah bro.. finally see a good grow log on these.. madd props..

pura

pura

love this strain heres mine right right about at the first week i flipped it

B

blood

Thanks for stopping by guys. I'm really curious how these will turn out. I'll make sure to keep you all updated.

H

HATCH

Ya, I Love The Structure Of Those Babies !!! EH !!!,, Can't Wait To See This Come Together For Ya, Best Of Luck, Wishes & Karma To Ya..

Cheers`;`Hatch`;`

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looking good blood, those look very similar to the strawberry bubba from og i have...the bubba pheno, i am pullin up a seat,this should be a good one!!

M

Malachi

Bubblegum is one of my favorites, can't wait to see what this cross produces.

JH420

JH420

They look equally great and bizarre...my Strawberry Bubba look nothing like these...I've seen pics of Socal Master and Pine Tar Kush having similarly fat leaves.

B

blood

They remind me of Deep Chunk or LA Con, but it's too early to say. I've had plants that looked like this before and the leaf blades thin out in flower. I gotta veg. them a bit longer so I can catalogue their clones (just in case there is a keeper there).

Oh and thanks for the interest :)

Top Bottom