Bubba kush x Blowfish and G-13 bx-1

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CrippledCrow

yeah man , I was impressed with the g-bolt bigtime ....it was the first strain I grew of yours and I paid 25 bucks for the pack ....well worth alot more in my opinion , I grew your g13/blackwidow at the same but I think I should of left it go longer , beautiful plant that was , dripping in trichs.... I still have some of those left.

Motarebel

Motarebel

These beans are on the way to the farm,no set price as i'll let you decide what you want to pay for em. They will be auctioned off as we only have a limited supply this time around, the big seed lots won't be available untill next year.

D

d-P

hey mota long time how goes it...the bubba x bf is just about as ideal as it could get in my mind...2 best cuts katsu ever passed around imo and what a generous thing to do at that...much love for katsu...with all the bf f2's that have been floating around over these years since df auctioned the original packs did you manage to score a male from the original f1's or is this from someone's fx gen?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey there d-p,how goes it? We did find a nice stinky male from some F2's that 3lb's made,can't remember what pheno # it was at this time. If you remember they put out 4-5 pheno # F2 packs at the time,i believe it was either #2 or #5. The F1's were too rich for my pockets.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Both these strains sound awesome!!Just wish I could afford em:(I know peeps are gonna pay top dollar for those gems!Way to go Mota!Cant wait till you get back into the swing of things:)

D

d-P

Hey there d-p,how goes it? We did find a nice stinky male from some F2's that 3lb's made,can't remember what pheno # it was at this time. If you remember they put out 4-5 pheno # F2 packs at the time,i believe it was either #2 or #5. The F1's were too rich for my pockets.
man i dont get around on these boards much any more but i remembered askin this like a lightbulb went off here this evening in my brain and came to check what u had to say...thanks for the info :)

i did a few of their #2's as well, should turn out nice :)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
soo is the blowfish for the action winners commin in wit everything

im lickin my lips

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

Still hard at it. Good to see ;)
The Bubba x BF sounds to be da bomb.

Motarebel

Motarebel

cool thanks 4 the responce

Stock will heading to the farm this week,finally got what i was waiting for today. We'll have some Sour D (aka. Sour Turbo -sour d v3 x sour d v2.5) ready in about 4 weeks and that'll be it for a while. My health problems are catching up to me and it's quite possible that my seed making days are numbered. So hears what's being sent this week-

Blowfish
Fugu kush
pacific G-13 bx1
Afghan widow- Afghan x black widow
Morning Daze- ECSD x Mango haze

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
bet i cant wait are these buy knows or auctions either way im happy . mota i hope whatevers wrong hope you get better

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
MOTA

BEST WISHES TOO YOU SORRY TO HEAR YOUR NOT FEELIN WELL

you have brought so much happiness to others its time just to be happy ,i wish you health n happiness 100 years

if ur physical work stops you know your spirit will live on forever your legend , i hope you can aleast mentor n hav overlook on militia projects

1luvbigherb

clips

clips

ello mota tis good to see ya here ,i just found the site hehehe anyways tis good to see the gbolt used . here's a pic of a red pheno i found in the pacifica batch .well keep safe enjoy and ill chat ya later clips

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
tclips
that looks delicious ,shes a stunner seems you did her justice

id lov to hear a smoke report on ur lady gbolt

Top Bottom