Bubba kush x chem dog new camera shots

• Thread starter Goatmasterson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Goatmasterson

i love the way this looks man wish i could get her thick six weeks left cfl bulbs only good thing i have clones!but this is the best pic i have yet!
01221.JPG
01422.JPG
00727.JPG
01026.JPG
00426.JPG

L

l0g1c4l

The buds still look young, i'm sure they will fatten up a bit!

E

edux10

how far away are the lights? they should be real close if using cfls

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Is she 4 weeks along so far?

I agree with edux10,
If the bulbs are not too hot or your not getting any bleaching or burning, Then they can be closer. She needs lots of light for flowering.

You using any flowering boosters?

G

Goatmasterson

This is her 5 week into flower

01027.JPG
00728.JPG
00635.JPG
00530.JPG
00328.JPG
01222.JPG
should i cut off the little growth on the stem or let them go also u think 10 weeks of flower is enough

true grit

true grit

Hate to say bro, but if you have any clones I would start some new ones up....if thats 5wks into flower you aren't going to yield hardly any smoke if any....bubba and chem are both hella chunkier than those and at 5wks they would have pretty solid bud startin up. I would cut losses and move on to the next one.... next add much more CFL light to what you have...to get a decent yield and flower time with cfl's you're gonna need around 175-300w of cfl to get some dank. Get bulbs in the 2700k spectrum and prepare for the next round of flowering.

JH420

JH420

Yeah sorry bro but Gritty knows what he is talkin about...get some proper light on them babies and you'll have somethin to be proud of.

G

Goatmasterson

i have some more goin and i think i will get more light but im not given up on her till week ten u understand

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
With out light you are waisting your time get a 400 watter and you will have something to smoke with out it you wont have anything...JACK

B

BeachBummed

yeah man i started with cfl i PROMISE you want more light.

dont be scared about electricity or anything like that they are CFLs you could run 20 and not even be the same as playing video games electricity wise.

it needs to be BRIGHT!!! and light. you can see dark parts on the plant thats facing the light. not good.

I'd scrap it man, unless you really have nothing else to go there, but with how much its had now, man props if you get a couple g's for sure.

good luck man. keep us posted!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Just the facts

A lot of solid advice here. I would not think about getting more light I would do it. If you got the means.

Ideally you should start over, but if you cant learn from others suggestions, you hopefully will learn from your own mistakes.

Wispy fluffy and way underdeveloped for 5 weeks. Due to not enough light, not who know who else that is not optimal. Light, air, water, temps to name a few key components.

She probably will NOT develop to what she could ideally be. What starts out weak usually ends up weak.

Every day is a critical time in this short flowering period for cannabis.

Wish you luck and gained knowledge. What ever route you take.

true grit

true grit

i have some more goin and i think i will get more light but im not given up on her till week ten u understand

Nope I dont, but Trust us bro. That plant will yield nothing worth smoking. Concentrate on getting set-up better and start those new clones. If your cuts are legit genetics then with light you could throw some real nice nugs....but one key to being a solid grower is knowing how to cut losses, cull plants, and pursue better results. They are just plants folks. I kill gorgeous plants every week for the slightest thing Im not happy with...its how it goes. And trust me, cuttin down a plant at 5-6 weeks that already has some weight on it is never fun....

So most def toss that extra light in, and I'm with Jack- at least toss in a good 400w.... then you will be looking good. I mean you're already working the lst and what not, get some light in there and make it pay off next round!!

G

Goatmasterson

Thanks alot im gonna let it go and start over but i dont have the money for a light how many cfl will it take to do somethin worth smokin

true grit

true grit

Myself and few homies were gettin good smokable product using around 200-250w of CFL in the 2700k range. I think that Sedate talked about mixing spectrum which is very easy and I'm sure very beneficial.

Go to home depot or lowes, they have these big ass 65w cfl's. They are 14.99 each...toss a good 3-4 of those in there and you should be ok to start playing around and figuring out whats up. Or like do 3 and several 27w 6500k bulbs....

Once you start adding enough light to be productive just make sure you have good airflow as there will be "some" heat... but you can still put those big ass bulbs with 3-4" of the plants...easy....

G

Goatmasterson

truegift
dude i have 4 of those lights from home depot u speak of but i didnt feed it the whole time i have had it just water from being on this site i realize i was an idiot i just started feeding it right and checking my ph not sure what to do about the light if thats not enough ill take another pic of the light set up for u to see

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

With out light you are waisting your time get a 400 watter and you will have something to smoke with out it you wont have anything...JACK

best advice of this whole thread.. its a serious waste of time and effort without a decent light.. because when harvest comes the disappointment will be much worse lol. upgrade to atleast a 400w hps

waayne

waayne

you might check with your local hydro/Grow store and
see if you can find a used 400.
My local store regularly sells used 400 watter's for
$125-$175

Latest posts

Top Bottom