azmatis

This little beauty is about, 3 weeks in on flowering
i would say its bubba dominant, smells really funky
respect
Azmatis

Bubba kush x exodus cheese s1
B

Bigb89

nice lookin plant az hope to see some pics of here done and a smoke report. good luck

G

ghostfacegrower

yea, ill keep my eye on this one. looking good bro.

supercharged

supercharged

very nice bro, bubba seems to be very dominant in all the crosses ive seen with it

M

Malachi

Chubba Kush, you gotta love it! I was just thinking about pollen chucking this cross actually.

A

azmatis

heres a side shot of the same plant, starting to bulk up a bit, really dense looking, looks like a keeper:sun

winta

winta

that was a bomb ass cross idea! im sure its gonna be fire she looks happy as shit bro! ill be ridin witya!

I

iahsound

Ya man that looks great! I used botanicare for a long time love it! Hey i was reading through your earlier threads and i wanted to ask you how your success rate was during that germination session when you went from your soaked beans that cracked to soil? I read that thread by raskal and alot of people were saying just to go strait in to a 1/2 inch of soil. I got a order cracked in paper towel right now but they only have like little 1/8 - 1/4 inch tales and are not getting any longer and its been 7-dayz. i'm just wondering if i should put them in some promix or into somthing else? sorry to jump off subject but i was readin your threads and you seem to be the right person to ask:sign0005:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Looking great. I want extra cheese please and lots of napkins. Because I am gonna be a hog.

F

FrostyDank

very healthy plant az, gonna be a nice dense cola by harvest time

Top Bottom