Bubba Kush x Ghost OG Kush Flower Pics

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pura

pura

Sik! Gotta love good genetics, i bet there's a hunt in pheno searching going on :mmm

thanks for posting these logic and props to CBF

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Yep paco is a good grower, was nice to have a sit down with him.

Bubba G, can sport some lanky plants, plenty of Bubba Dom plants, and lots of different favors and aromas in the population.

CBF

R

Reptile

yeah bro.. thats for sure, I have used bubba in a dozen crosses that carried the bubba dom traits. Tasty nuggets that usually purp on ya, got one on week 7 now, between this and next week it'll purp up really good n that resin just grows n sweats that delicious aroma.... MMMM.. I'll take some shots of her and post them in a bit.

E

el_tenador

As if i didnt want these bad enuf as it is, great pics logic. How's that restock coming CBF? lol

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
CBF, Are you going to be listing these here? If so when can we expect to see them land? Thank you in advance! monkey5

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
They already auctioned off a few packs last week i think

T

Townes

Hey CBF, we are about to pop some of the ogjams, I'm super pumped for this run after seeing the mo' betta bubba outta the bubba ghosts. good on ya sir!
Paco

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Good luck with um paco, they turned out well, plants I seen outta 20 are all OG, buds are medium but plants are real branchy with lots of sites, stretchy gals toked the best

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

Just got my Bubba Ghosts! Poppin tonight! Really stoked about these! CBF=ConsistentlyBredFire!! Keep em comin mi bredda!! Jah wise!

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Just got my Bubba Ghosts! Poppin tonight! Really stoked about these! CBF=ConsistentlyBredFire!! Keep em comin mi bredda!! Jah wise!

Good to hear Logics on the ball, hehe

Best of luck with those beans Dan, Pablos has some nice pics of the Bubba Gs elsewhere, full plant shots.

Take care and thank you for your support
CBF

Top Bottom