Bubba Kush X Lemon Thai

• Thread starter T1420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

T1420

Got these beans from mota...poppin all of 'em and gonna pheno hunt and BX this strain.:mad0233:
Bubba_Kush_X_Lemon_Thai.jpg
Love the flav. of both, but a stretched bubba with a sativa twist... OH YEAH!:banana1sv6::party0045:

Rushoe

Rushoe

never had lemon thai bro would love to try it....I will be watching this one for sure good luck with everything please keep it updated....Some lemon bubba thats what has been missing let me be the one to give the smoke report on all the phenos =0)...

T

T1420

Oh yeah, gonna update every couple days to a week.. most definatley gonna do a smoke report on it... Gonna start posting full grow logs online, always kept 'em just didnt post 'em. Mota sent me BubbaYum X Chemo gonna start all them in 2 weeks!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that strains sounds great.. I can't wait 2 see this show

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
thats whats up i have a orange chemo going now its a good looking plant for sure the bubba x Lt should be dank coffee lemon heads mmmm mmmm

JAWS

JAWS

great mix my friend ive got some STELLER LEMON THAI seeds 8-10 weeker very lemony and very very potent, ahh ive got a few bubbas but seeing your already doing it i shall try another kush maybe TAHOE {PURPLE PHENO} or may be TAHOE {LEMONHEAD PHENO} i think your going to really get something nice from this mix..
go for it:hi

phenotyper

phenotyper

I'll be watching. I was just looking at these beans the other day and they sound fantastic!

slausongardens

slausongardens

wow this is a perfect cross, surprised i havent seen it before.

adding a lil lemon to that bubba would make it crack.

T

T1420

Yeah, I'm feelin awful special right about now.... one helluva big thanks out to the man that made it happen.. Thanks Mota.. Much respect bro!!

G

gerardbutler79

Pretty cool. Anyone know if the father used is the same as gryphon?

T

T1420

Well they're popped
Bubba_X_Lemon_Thai_germ_.jpg
Now time for a lightweight mix
Fresh_planted.jpg
11 cracked, 5 with tails...Looking good hoping for a dozen healthy babies..:fighting0087:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This sounds like a great strain. I wish u the best of luck with these beans, T1420! I got some of those Gryphon stashed away as well. I can't wait to see what u find in this wicked cross! Mota has some killer gear. Put them seeds to work bro! Lol.

T

T1420

Well only the six that had tails are above ground, hope the rest are up today. Lookin good, got a couple that have almost round leaves...Bubba comin out for sure! can't wait to see how these go!!
Bubba_X_Lemon_Thai_sprouts.jpg
:banana1sv6:

T

T1420

Hello all, lifes been hectic 'round here lately..Some prize outdoor plants got ripped..:character0110:But that's just how it goes, anyways back to the Bubba X Lemon Thai.... Just transplanted a few days ago into a 25% Coco chunk, 25% coco ground, 25% big perlite, 25% vermiculite... Looks to be yellowing due to nitrogen, and magnesium/calcium, what yall think?? New to coco and guessing on the cal/mag, I'm using rain water to water with and R.O. when not avail.
Bubba_X_Lemon_Thai_3_.jpg
Bubba_X_Lemon_Thai_4_.jpg
Bubba_X_Lemon_Thai_5_.jpg
Bubba_X_Lemon_Thai_2_.jpg
Bubba_X_Lemon_Thai1.jpg
hope I can get these babies to jump:anim_30:

S

Samson4

I can't wait to see how these turn out. I grew out a couple lemon thais and found this really nice red pheno. Tall, big taste and hypnotic high.

M

Macksmack

looking great

Looking excellent there. keep that up and this is gonna be good. this is sounding like a superb cross. i hope all goes well and i cant wait to see these pups in flower Booooooooyyyyyyyy :) :)

Top Bottom