Bubba kush x (Purple Erkle x Headband x The White x 98 Aloha White Widow) wow

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends and farmers,this will be my official thread for anything Hazeman puts out. which i have to say ,from everything ive seen of his work is fire! thanks for your dedication to breeding and for giving me the chance to rock your gear Hazeman! thanks for the gift pack as well, which was Bubba x g13 x hp. keep up the killer crosses. do you have a name for this monster cross? :eek: purple headed kush?o_O just wondering,because tryin' to say that shit more than once will have me confused.lol

heres a little bit about my setup;
all organic soil consisting of, roots organic,homemade compost dirt,(tumbled on a regular basis) vermiculite,blood meal,bone meal and chunky perlite.

nutrients as follows; act from my composter,organics choice(sugar beet mollasses,fish guts...lol) drammatic k(sea kelp) and plant tone.

containers; i have 2 gallon root pouches that rock! and some 2 gallon plastics as well. ill most likely have some pouches free when these are ready:)

onto the lighting; i run two 600 watt dimmable/switchable ballasts with hortilux bulbs. i also have a 1000 watt if needed;)

room size; BIG...its 9x13

cooling/humidity;i have two ac units,one window and a robot ac that doubles as a dehimidifier.

temps; my room temps stay right in between 75 - 78 during lights on and around 73 when lights are off.
i think that covers everything,if i left anything out dont be shy let me know whats up! feelin a little under the weather this week so bare with me... let the show begin! peacentreez 420
Bubba kush x purple erkle x headband x the white x 98 aloha white widow wow
Bubba kush x purple erkle x headband x the white x 98 aloha white widow wow 2
Bubba kush x purple erkle x headband x the white x 98 aloha white widow wow 3

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice score! These are gonna have some amazing phenos in them. Can't wait to see what kinda gems you find in here man. Good luck ~Smf~

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up smf? welcome aboard, im sure there will be some real nice pheno hunting,as the bubba kush he used is the real deal. thanks for stoppin in ..and stay tuned bro 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

ok friends and farmers,so i have 8 all together now. my sanding did let one more free from its shell:). pics of boring seedlings to follow......:rolleyes: 42o

Thoth

Thoth

And it begins! I love seeing seeds germinate and the cotyledons open up to greet the word. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom