Strain : Bubba Kush
Method Smoked : Glass Pipe

APPEARANCE

Bubba_-_bag.jpg

Bubba_-_bud_03.jpg

Bubba_-_bud_04.jpg

Bubba_-_bud_02.jpg

Bubba_-_bud_01.jpg

Medium sized rounded nugs with a sugar-coating of large capitulate thc glands. Good bag appeal. All of the buds hold together well, no larf. Tiny flecks of purple in some of the crowns.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Earthy kush.

Associated smells of bud : Dark Chocolate, coffee.

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Mocha-coffee.

Associated flavours : Earthy, autumn weeds

Harsh/smoothness : 5. Nice and smooth smoke, not much lung expansion.

- cough factor? : yes/no?

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body = 10% sativa / 90% indica

Potency : 7

Duration : 1.5 hours

Use : Daytime/Bedtime
Stong body high, probably too narcotic for most daytime smokers.

Munchies? : yes/no?
Made me crave chocolate :stonedsmilie:

---------------------

Good quality bubba kush with a nice finish to it. Not the stongest sample I have had, but this one is really tasty. The smell in a room after it is burned is quite pleasant - like good earthy kind bud, no weird yucky burning smells. Overall a delicious sample of good old-school weed.

Bubba_-_small_chunk.jpg

* The above pic was photographed in "smell-o-vision"...
double zoom on the image and scratch & sniff the actual sample

* Not applicable on all computers

:bong-hits:

D

DoubleDub

beautiful nugs! looks like an s1 of pre 98... you find any hidden nanners?

R

Ragga

Dubwobble you are smoking quite the variesty of herbs :rasta2:

I love bubba kush. Looks nice and fresh too. I'm afraid that smell-o-vision isnt working for me however.. darn.

O

oneton

i let it cure till it darkened well mine did any way but got that taste is one of a kind

A

AmberMan

I'm just waiting to fing a cut of pre-98. Can't wait to fing this jem and run it.

G

Grandpa Kush

WW, Hey those are looking like some good smoke! I am monkey5...looking nice! Grandpa Kush

L

limeako

Beautiful Nugs...
I would love to smoke some of them.
I had some Bubba Kush last year but it did not look nearly as amazing as yours does.
I agree with your smell and taste of coffee but did not get any smell of chocolate.
if you don't mind, I would love to talk with you about where you purchase your medicine.

R

rowlman

I have some growing right now...from Greenhouse seeds...is that the same Bubba Kush?

S

Scuba Snacks

the green house seeds bubba kush is not the same as the pre 98 bubba kush

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

I love bubba cuts. Pre-98 is my fav! Only problem is I have to veg her for 2 months+ to get any type of yield. We call her the pre-98 no weight around here! Some of the most tasty KUSH in my book. I love the hashy, light coffee and overall kush yummyness. Its unforgettable!

D

dedust

you guys prefer bubba over og? how would you describe the two in comparison? i've always been an og kinda guy, but would like to experiment with some other top shelf strains. nothing else seems to have that kick like og.

Loran

Loran

OG Kush is a vine. According to some old accounts the OG Kush is Chemdog 91 x (Lemon Thai/Pakistani Kush). While Bubba is Chemdog 91 x Old World Pakistani Kush. The Bubbas' nugs are denser and have that famous sweet/creamy/choco/coffee flavor going on. SFV OG Kush has a hint of the kush but is overwhelmingly lemon in flavor. I grow & breed the 91, D SFV and Pre 98 so I have a fairly good idea of whence I speak. LPR, Loran

Top Bottom