Bubba Kush

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

recently failed with germination of bubba kush (HSO) - have hears that some others have germinating rates (poor) with HSO Iv'e had about a50% of the years. Question: what breeder has the best/orginal Bubba Kush. thought hso had the best thanks !

B

BrisketNBud

I recently popped CSI's Black Bubba. All seeds open in less than 24 hours, sucks you didn't get any to germ but that is the breaks sometimes. I had a pack of BOG come at the same time and none popped. Pic is black bubba at the start of week 6.

20171217 103054
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm 0-6 with bubba kush. I normally don' ever loose a seed or clone.

H

hawkman

I recently popped CSI's Black Bubba. All seeds open in less than 24 hours, sucks you didn't get any to germ but that is the breaks sometimes. I had a pack of BOG come at the same time and none popped. Pic is black bubba at the start of week 6.
looks great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j wizzle

j wizzle

Who has the closest thing to Katsu Bubba? the old school katsu, that black bubba looks similar in the pic above. looks dank, I really want to find this cut, anyone know where I can find it in so cal? I don't ever do the med scene, always just grew my own from seed, need to get out more

Latest posts

Top Bottom