Bubba-licious!

• Thread starter StickyIckys
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StickyIckys

So I finally got around to doing the last of some Bubba trim/popcorns I had in the freezer. Golden and beautiful, I could put my hand in and it came out looking like C3PO.

Used my washer, which I am just loving with the increase in quality over hand-making bubble bags (still using the bags of course). Actually getting more overall product as well, which of course is always nice.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the individual grades. I have done them all numerous times over the last 10 years and always just enjoy combining everything under the 150 bag. Get that just wonderful all around everything high. Also, getting it to lots of other people they seem to like it better and think my product is the best hash they've ever had.

You can see the hash after it dried; I ground it up with a coffee grinder and put it in the bowl. Put it in my slow cooker for my melt at the actual right temp range (I find most people go way too high on the temp) and of course it always come out just like magic.

There's about 5.25oz of full melt on the red plate just so you can get a feel...and the plate isn't even that big haha. I did turn this all into butter (well actually I gave an oz to a friend and turned the rest into butter). Super, super concentrated with actual full melt (I have found most places that vend goods and whatnot end up using the "excess" hash and not real full melt). Since I do grams for 1/2 price or less than other places my full gram ones stay at the same price, but just knock you out.

You can see the settling and separation in the butter while it's cool, of course. The jar is quart size so it's only a little bit of butter really for how much I use per edible (about 120 1g full melt edibles there - roughly). I might make some with 1.5g or 2g per edible, maybe a few a bit weaker as well but I haven't decided yet.

I have a gourmet baker who makes just the most beautiful pieces of art really...you just happen to be able to eat them! I'll get some pics of those when I have him make the next few dozen. I am picking up some fruit topped cheesecake in the next couple of days though along with some eclairs. Picked up some fruit tarts, carrot cake, blackout chocolate cake, and green velvet yesterday which were just delicious. They went out too quick for me to get some pics though. I will make sure I get some pictures of the next stuff though.

Any suggestions on delicious and exquisite things to have him make are welcome!

Bubba licious

Bubba licious 2

Bubba licious 3

Bubba licious 4

Bubba licious 5

Bubba licious 6

Bubba licious 7

Top Bottom