bubba/ogers x ??

• Thread starter Lavatera
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lavatera

Anyone grown out mota's bubba/ogers x bubba/yum, I believe it was called kranial kush.
Same question for bubba/ogers x killian.

I'd like to know how much they are prone to hermies.
Other info is very welcome too.

Peace,

lav

D

dogsnob

i grew out motas bubba yum x bubbakush which is kranial kush turned out awesome pics at icmag bro

L

Lavatera

Thanks Dogsnob,

Very nice pics bro. Really cool to see some purple in it.
How was the smoke??

Anyone familiar with outdoor growing kranial kush?

I can't find any info on the bubba/ogers x killian.
Nobody ever mentions something about this cross, or is it spread under a different name?

Peace,

lav

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks Dogsnob,

Very nice pics bro. Really cool to see some purple in it.
How was the smoke??

Anyone familiar with outdoor growing kranial kush?

I can't find any info on the bubba/ogers x killian.
Nobody ever mentions something about this cross, or is it spread under a different name?

Peace,

lav

Lav,she puts out some chunky nugs but if you top it a few times it should do just fine fighting off the mold.

I had only made a small batch of those for my testers,very limited so let me know how it turns out for ya.

L

Lavatera

Lav,she puts out some chunky nugs but if you top it a few times it should do just fine fighting off the mold.

I had only made a small batch of those for my testers,very limited so let me know how it turns out for ya.

Thanks Mota, they are going to be grown this year for sure. After knowing they put out chunky nugs I rather test them indoors. If one or both crosses turn out above averige, I promise to send back the genetics to the militia.....

lav

Top Bottom