??Bubba X BubbleGum??

• Thread starter w00dy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highlem

OGRaskal wondering if you have any info and pics on this strain.

hi, we are stil waiting for more informations about the pre98 bubba kush x 97 bubble gum!

I just ordered this cross, I'm waiting the seeds and the autumn season to start the indoor session....

OGRaskal could you tell us more about this cross history? how did you make this cross specially?
bubba kush was a clone used as mother? Where did your bubba come from? same as the cali connection pre98 bubba kush S1 ? I'm sure that many people want to learn more about this cross!

thanks a lots bro... good job for real!
large respect man... keep it green!

:rasta2:

O

ograskal

I used the pre98 Bubba Kush clone and hit her with pollen from a 1997 Serious Bubblegum male that the Capt gifted me...Hope this helps...~ogr

H

Highlem

why didn't you answer raskal?
Where did your bubba kush clone come from? same as the cali connection pre98 bubba kush clone used for the S1 ? same as the mota pre98 bubba kush ?

I'm asking because I ordered your bubba 98 x bubble 97 cross and cali connection bubba S1... and I just would like to know if this two crosses used the same bubba kush clone or same bubba genetics? because I looks to be various bubba kush (pre 91, 98..) and I would like to know if there is different "pre 98 bubba kush" in cali? if there is various pre98 bubba, what's yours bubba genetics come from?

THANK YOU very much! Peace

O

ograskal

Did you not read my answer bro....I said I used the Pre98 Bubba Kush CLONE..Their is only 1 pre98 Bubba Kush Clone...The cut myself and Swerve have are the same...~ogr

H

Highlem

I misunderstood your answer.. sorry, that's the problem with french people...
thanks you bredda! respect

H

Highlem

Ises raskal, I get my beans today!
do you perhaps have some pics from this strain? mother, father or cross?
thank you bro!

T

toodank2smoke

hey wassup? nice lookin plants u got there bro, is she a fast vegger? cant wait for flowering pics!

B

bobpeto

Im interested in seeing how they turn out as well. hope everything is okay with him

Bob.

B

blood

I got a pack of these and although I will grow them out, I would like hear other peep's experience with these. Anyone, pretty please?

pura

pura

i just germinated a pack of these, will be posting a log here on the farm -- stay tuned!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry guys i posted it in another thread here about the bubba x bubblegum cross. it ended up getting pm very bad the plant just got coverd i had to chop off so many leaves it just looked bad. I took some violator kush pollen and made some seeds about 25 or so. the smoke was still good tho it tuned purple at about 50 days or so. great smell.

7rayos

I know the bubblegum, not too much or anything, just run a couple of clones now and then. But I live in Spain and never had anything like the bubbakush, just an ogkush/cheese cross is as close as i tried (very nice both phenos, btw). Does it perform ok outdoors in organic (ish) or betteer keep her with lights? I keep searching about it, but a link to any photo of the actual parentals would ease the job, i also get blocked when looking at too many kushes.
Pura, hope to see your log soon.
Raskal, i only read good things of your work and drool while looking at photos that match the lyrics, hope i've made a good choice for starters, and nothing happens on the post (short trip for me, he he, i can see Logic's hat on a clear day).
Otherwise, soaking soon. Hasta luego

Top Bottom