Bubba's Gift

• Thread starter primeform
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

primeform

Where is this strain from and where can I get it?

Bubba kush x God's Gift

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
never heard of it yet sounds like a good combo though. gods gift is a OG kush crossed to GDP.

P

primeform

its gods gift x bubba kush. I heard TH Seeds "Da Purps" is Gods Gift.

P

PirateSteve420

I know this is an old thread... but I'm currently growing a Bubbaz Gift that I crossed myself.... Going to need help later on on how to stableize this strain.... very new to breeding... any help appreciated off of this old thread! ha!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very Cool Steve!

Sounds like a good one!

Be sure to put a link here to any threads you start about this cross of yours so I can find it.

P

PirateSteve420

The link is in my signature... they're just 3 weekz old from seed right now, so nothing too special... hopefully in 2 months they'll be special! ha!

W

weiner

I made bubba gift in the summer of 2010. It can be found in so cal. Steve im would like to know how yours turn out. Maybe we can compare them. Im in so cal every few moths. My last rund got fuck. But its cool because i have god gift crossed back into bubba gift and also bubba into bubba gift. I havent let any of my seeds go, the starin is stable and a nice producer...

W

weiner

Where is this strain from and where can I get it?

Bubba kush x God's Gift
So cal, hight dessert, mobile medical i think that is the name of the dispensary i can let u know if tour still interested in finding it. I know its a old post.

Latest posts

Top Bottom