Bubba's House - Light Dep, Climate Controlled, Blumats

• Thread starter BubbaG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I would love it if you could go into what your controlling on your controller. Fans, ac ext? I just have my sides open and fans going, but I would like to eventually control the environment.

BubbaG

BubbaG

You bet bro!! I got the Link4 iGrow 800 controller with the curtain control module and the communications upgrade (once set up, I will be able to run the greenhouse via software from my phone anywhere on the planet that I can get internet).

I am going to control the following
-Curtains
-Heating/cooling (5 stages)
-Exhaust 12"can on can150
- greenhouse exhaust fan and inlet shutter
-Lights :-) Ima hang at least my (6) Agro elite ceramic metal halide 315w lights in there.
-humidity
-maybe CO2, but probably not
And I should have a few equipment slots left open for future upgrades. Here's me wiring the relays for the curtain wrong haha - had to call dude....

Last edited:
BubbaG

BubbaG

The curtain is now on automated control. Fuckin A

Gotta figure out how to make a time lapse video of the curtain opening and closing.... anybody know how to do that by any chance?

Next up is setting up the temperature stages and wiring in the Evap cooler and nat gas heater.... also gotta run gas out there... But first, I'm headed out to trellis my gals up - yeti is budding up fast

Here's the base of the LSD.. I love the texture of the bark. Gonna keep this.. Maybe nake a lamp out of it haha

BubbaG

BubbaG

Curtain opened on auto this morning. Fuckin A again. Finishing the trellis work... almost kickback time.... for a day or so, then I start construction on the next GH which will be a simple design for food and flowers and for my daughter and I to spend time in together.

The bud shits begin today!!!

Yeti OG - I was on a ladder tying the trellis top and snapped this.... she's comin in like a freight train

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Looking good in there! Glad you got the automation going finally, what was the hold up? I bet it feels good to enjoy the morning coffee in there. Inspiring work!

BubbaG

BubbaG

Thanks bro. I had the wrong drawing was the main problem.... and because of that I let a limit bottom out and get stuck - had to tear it apart, get the fucker unstuck then put it back together...

I finished the trellising and have decided to take this weekend off.,... Just gonna chill... Maybe have a movie fest... course I'll probably play with the central controller some :) prob get the swamp cooler and fans automated.. you know, stuff that doesn't feel like a job for a change....

It is readily apparent that my light dep is forcing the flowering process. LSD and DVC are resisting but the lucky charms gave in and are budding quickly as well as the tangerine power and Scott's OG ... I'll post pics of foo dog frost pic later on .... dats a good smelling plant btw... Def a citrus smell

BubbaG

BubbaG

The light dep pounded the DVC into flowering submission inside of a week - she showed zero signs before I started depping.

I held my hand up in the back but it didn't show up in the pic so I moved in front of the big girls - still I'm stretched reaching that hand up.. been manicuring the plants some today... hoping for inside-like density

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Hope you are enjoying the time off. I know how it feels when you work months on end with little time off because of infrastructure plus farming. My life sucks right now because I am fighting broad mites. I have to get up at 5am and spray my garden which takes almost three hours. I have to do this every three days for a month. Plus all the other crap I got going.......Another day, another job.

Enjoy that time off, because soon you will hopefully be overwhelmed come harvest.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Thanks man. I got a few buddies that will help me take it down if I can bring it in right. But probably going to make Shatta outta 90% of whatever I yield.... I hate trimming and pretty much just don't do it anymore

BubbaG

BubbaG

Getting frosty except the DVC and LSD... they just bein lazy though - they'll be sportin nice frost in another week.

Yeti OG... I think she may fill in the main colas to 3-4' each and there's literally like 8-10 of them, lots more smaller ones. Frosty too.

It looks like indoor grow methods work fine for a greenhouse. I'm dying to see how the density of the buds turns out ... the buds look just like indoor but they're much bigger

Top Bottom