bubble bag dude bubble machine

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

does anyone in here use one of these if so what do you think about it ?
Bubble bag dude bubble machine

josefrahl

josefrahl

$120- $220 depending on how many bags you get with it @PipeCarver They were $300 a couple years ago.

I was just looking into this as well. I did see a video of a guy using it on YT. Was underwhelming. It was his first time using it though.

PurpleLurple

PurpleLurple

I have similar model and it works great for hash. Search YouTube for bubble hash with portable washing machine. A couple guys go thru how they do it. It’s same as 5 gallon stirring method, just no stirring. Picked mine up super cheap used on eBay.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I have similar model and it works great for hash. Search YouTube for bubble hash with portable washing machine. A couple guys go thru how they do it. It’s same as 5 gallon stirring method, just no stirring. Picked mine up super cheap used on eBay.
do you think you get more hash with the machine or doing it by hand

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
good motor in that one!
always buy from products website..
amazon is full of overpriced garbage..

PurpleLurple

PurpleLurple

^^^^^ This. Amazon is full of junk. There is probably 30 different portable washers on there, at 30 wildly varying price points, sold by 30 different (but certainly they’re from the same place) inscrutable, ridicurous sounding companies. It’s like a joke to the Chinese I think. Let’s make ridicurous names and ridicurous plices and see how many the white devils will buy. Did he just say ridicurous? Yes, I did and I’m not apologizing for it. Always try to find a reputable vendor to buy outside of Amazon. Some resellers on there sell outdated stuff, counterfeit stuff and it makes me feel sick buying off there. We’ve become accustomed to buying junk that doesn’t last. And we’ve gotten used to when we buy stuff, saying I’ll probably have to buy another one next year, as this pos is never gonna last a year.

Heywood

Heywood

Let’s make ridicurous names and ridicurous plices and see how many the white devils will buy. Did he just say ridicurous? Yes, I did and I’m not apologizing for it.
That is funny as hell to me. 😊

I think someone asked the founder of LuLuLemon why he named his company that...
I believe the response was... just to piss off the Chinese.

True or not... it is fucking hilarious.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
^^^^^ This. Amazon is full of junk. There is probably 30 different portable washers on there, at 30 wildly varying price points, sold by 30 different (but certainly they’re from the same place) inscrutable, ridicurous sounding companies. It’s like a joke to the Chinese I think. Let’s make ridicurous names and ridicurous plices and see how many the white devils will buy. Did he just say ridicurous? Yes, I did and I’m not apologizing for it. Always try to find a reputable vendor to buy outside of Amazon. Some resellers on there sell outdated stuff, counterfeit stuff and it makes me feel sick buying off there. We’ve become accustomed to buying junk that doesn’t last. And we’ve gotten used to when we buy stuff, saying I’ll probably have to buy another one next year, as this pos is never gonna last a year.
Nailed it!
Damn right brother..
amazon is mostly all junk garbage fake overpriced repackaged crap..
ALWAYS buy from original company stores/websites..
most times you’ll get free stuff thrown in, you can call for help, easier to return if needed etc etc..
i find here in canada that Uline has great quality products, some of which i could only find through them..

Latest posts

Top Bottom