bubble bag hash

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Been churnin out some decent hash from b bag. I find if you stir slowly its much blonder than if you beat the shit out of it. I do 3 runs and its kinda a pain in ass but got lots o good trim and the hash is great. Whats a fair market value. Also what works better, dried cured trim, or fresh frozen?
Thanks CM.....

F

Funkfingers

for quality, fresh frozen..for yield dry..Market value, fuck i don't know who sells their fmcd?, most def not me..

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

for quality, fresh frozen..for yield dry..Market value, fuck i don't know who sells their fmcd?, most def not me..

damn straight. fmcd is for the head. I only know of a couple shops that even sell GOOD water hash. and they charge $30-40/g>>> too much.

V

vajra

this is interesting. you are saying that the quality is better if the plant is harvested, frozen while still green and fresh, and then put in the bubble bags?

how is it better? also, how much is the yield decreased from the yield of dried buds?
thanks for the tip
v

Top Bottom