Bubble Bubble Toil And ........

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THELORAX802

THELORAX802

That bowl.......can i lick the mixer when your done like i did when mom would mix up cake batter? Lol goodstuff drop!

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

awh ok was wondering stuff u had looked super thick

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

have any tips for me I have not done it first had yet but been watching and doing a lot of reading on it

I have a 8 bag set but don't think im going to use all 8 thinking the main bag and the last 2 bags

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I have a set of bags so I run the work bag then the 73 then 45
EXACTLY the bags I use too!fuck the rest!especially that feeckin 25u catching sack that takes over a bloody day to empty only for it to be a wee bit for a bong o shit difference between the 25 & 45

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Also one drop I gotta ask-what on gods green earth is that in your avatar?a huge phat hand shaped bud is what it kinda looks like.is that one lump or a couple o bits held together?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Also one drop I gotta ask-what on gods green earth is that in your avatar?a huge phat hand shaped bud is what it kinda looks like.is that one lump or a couple o bits held together?
Yes it's a bunch of flowers I picked for my wife , it was our 25 wedding anniversary, fat NL colas @THELORAX802 .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter

Top Bottom