• Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Starbud day 37

Day 37 pictures.

I Started out with AN Sensi Bloom on these girls. As with most AN products I have tried found it to be really unstable, recently started noticing it sounds like there are rocks in my sensi bloom A. I have a bottle of PBP Bloom soil formula and switched to that. Started adding MOAB and Canadian Xpress Superior Potash already.

As you can see these girls are very white and frosty.

JB Dec Tent 2011 72
JB Dec Tent 2011 73
JB Dec Tent 2011 74
JB Dec Tent 2011 75
JB Dec Tent 2011 76
JB Dec Tent 2011 77
true grit

true grit

Interesting, have used AN Sensi for over a year now and never noticed any issues with stability or particulate build up. Actually found sensi to be one of the more stable pH wise and easy to control salt build up. Was it causing issues with the plants or just something you noticed?...cuz they still looking pretty solid!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
how tall are those girls JB?

Starbuds are in containers about one foot tall and from top container to top the plant is about another 18 inches. Wish I'd had more time to veg them.

JB

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Great work on the Starbud bro its looking real dank! :harvest:

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Interesting, have used AN Sensi for over a year now and never noticed any issues with stability or particulate build up. Actually found sensi to be one of the more stable pH wise and easy to control salt build up. Was it causing issues with the plants or just something you noticed?...cuz they still looking pretty solid!

I don't think it caused any issues but since I had the pbp and timing worked out decided to switch. Hearing what sounds like small rocks in one bottle was making me nervous.

I meant not stable in terms of weird shit floating in bottles or now hearing stones in there. Ph wise it does seem stable.

Thanks for the kind words!

true grit

true grit

For sure I gotcha, and have noticed that in a few bottles over some time. and of course bro, those bitches are looking ridankulous and frosted

W

wanderingwobble

Shit bro. Lookin fuckin lovely. wowzers. thats exactly why I dont buy nutes in bulk. Alot of em start getting that chunky shit in there, I just toss em when it gets like that

southstreets

southstreets

Beautiful bro! Always loved ur threads! Keep it rockin homie!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Bubble Chem Shots

Here are a few more Bubble Chem shots just before harvest

JB Dec Tent 2011 82
JB Dec Tent 2011 83
JB Dec Tent 2011 84
JB Dec Tent 2011 85
JB Dec Tent 2011 86
JB Dec Tent 2011 87
JB Dec Tent 2011 88
JB Dec Tent 2011 89
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I tired to post these as scratch and sniff pictures, if you guys are running an iPhone or iPad can try to scratch them and smell the screen, for everyone else I will just need to describe the smell... Basically I get a cotton candy / blue slushy smell with a sweet taste with hints of fuel on the tongue at exhale. Very delicious!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Ecsd

I wanted to get a few pics up of one of my ECSD gilrs before chop. These are all up and drying now along with the Bubble Chem and the 18. I will put up some starbud shots in a week or two right before chop. All the ECSD gilrs were very consistent except for one mutant that went an extra week an never really filled out. The girls were big yeilders with big chunky tops, they did really well with a little topping and training for 4-6 tops per plants. Most of them came down around day day 72. Will post some dry shots and smoke "report" in a couple weeks.

Thanks for all the kind words from all the farmers following along.

JayBee

JB Dec Tent 2011 90
JB Dec Tent 2011 91
JB Dec Tent 2011 92
JB Dec Tent 2011 93
JB Dec Tent 2011 94
JB Dec Tent 2011 95
JB Dec Tent 2011 96
JB Dec Tent 2011 97
JB Dec Tent 2011 98
JB Dec Tent 2011 99
JB Dec Tent 2011 100
JB Dec Tent 2011 101
JB Dec Tent 2011 102
OGONLY

OGONLY

Great job on everyhting, looks super dank for sure! I also ran Doc's ECSD and it is for real. Super tasty, and very powerful. Best sour d I've smoked. Yielded great for me too. I took mine 72-75 days.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
JayBee, them Bubblegum Chem buds r chunky. Does she have that candy fuel smell or what? I'm waiting for these to land in the FUNK LAB. U grow def inspired me to get them beans. Thanx for sharing the pics. That ECSD looks awesome as well. Keep up the great work.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Sorry for delay, been busy offline... Bubble chem is the most delicious, sweet cotton candy flavors, with thick taste remaining on the tongue. Sometimes you get a fuel after taste. Very uplifting high. big buds but not super dense.

Sour D has a lemony dank smell. Very strong but leaves me feeling exhausted after smoking it. Great yield.

18 was tiny yield but super great lemon kush taste.

Starbud has a grapefruit smell and taste goes from creamsicle to earthy hash plant. Super dense resin covered dankness.

Again will post more pics and info as soon as I can. Any questions let me know.

JB

E

el_tenador

Hey JayBee everything looks amazing bro. Congrats. Wanted to ask what's your impression of Dr. G's Sour D? Did you find any phenos that equaled or exceeded the cut in overall quality? Northone said with the right pheno you can't tell the difference, just wondering what you thoughts were.. . Your Starbud looks like a resin bomb, guess that's where the name came from. Would you consider the flavor profile to be of connoisseur quality? Thanks for taking the time bro.

INbreed312

INbreed312

Looking very fire. That bubble chem is so secksee! I'm curious about the smells and tastes in your sour. I am running a BX from DNA I took out another 5 gens now. Keep up the good work. I'll be trying to get a pack of those myself if I can

Top Bottom