bubble cloner vs fogger cloner

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Which is better i know its a matter of opinion but which one is easier to use and which one gives the better results in your opinon.thnx guys

B

Bobby Smith

Pretty hard to fuck up a bubble cloner - had ~100% success rate with it.

Have an EZ 120 right now and have ~15% (no joke) success rate with it so far.

Have ~100% success rate in any medium (rockwool, Rapid Rooters, Jiffy Pellets, etc.).

Never ran a fog cloner, but am thinking of retrofitting my EZ to be an HP aero cloner, which is pretty similar (50 micron as opposed to 15-20 micron, but they're both really small).

Venom818

Venom818

Pretty hard to fuck up a bubble cloner - had ~100% success rate with it.

Have an EZ 120 right now and have ~15% (no joke) success rate with it so far.

Have ~100% success rate in any medium (rockwool, Rapid Rooters, Jiffy Pellets, etc.).

Never ran a fog cloner, but am thinking of retrofitting my EZ to be an HP aero cloner, which is pretty similar (50 micron as opposed to 15-20 micron, but they're both really small).

thnx bro i might do the bubble cloner i have everything i need Just wanted to see if people felt the fog cloner was better before i get started

true grit

true grit

Im a rapid rooter guy myself, but those damn aero cloners always have me curious....I've made my own bubble cloner and aero before, but unless i had water temps and pumps sized perfect my results were less than ideal...went back to rooters 100%..

Venom818

Venom818

Im a rapid rooter guy myself, but those damn aero cloners always have me curious....I've made my own bubble cloner and aero before, but unless i had water temps and pumps sized perfect my results were less than ideal...went back to rooters 100%..

yeah last couple times ive had trouble cloning so i want to try a bubble cloner thnx for the input bro ill go buy an aqurium heater then cause it cold as shit out here right now

5tickynubz

When I built my bubble cloner I made the mistake of using too small of tub which made controlling temps a little difficult. For the most part I had great success, although a few times I had slime issues due to heat. Also make sure the unit is 100% sterile after each use or your success rate will plummet.
I just built a aero unit instead of another bubbler and after one run so far I had 100% success and it seemed to be a little more forgiving in regards to heat. It got as high as 80 degrees with no signs of slime/sludge. Even had one strain popping roots in 4 days. It really doesn't get easier as long as you can control temps and keep it clean.

Venom818

Venom818

When I built my bubble cloner I made the mistake of using too small of tub which made controlling temps a little difficult. For the most part I had great success, although a few times I had slime issues due to heat. Also make sure the unit is 100% sterile after each use or your success rate will plummet.
I just built a aero unit instead of another bubbler and after one run so far I had 100% success and it seemed to be a little more forgiving in regards to heat. It got as high as 80 degrees with no signs of slime/sludge. Even had one strain popping roots in 4 days. It really doesn't get easier as long as you can control temps and keep it clean.

thnx bro

Top Bottom