Bubble gum

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

I have a couple bubble gums germing now. all three popped tails in the first 24hr and they are now in small starter blocks. Its been 5 days and they still have not sproated, is this trypical of this strain? slow germ?:sign0065:

D

DazedNconfussed

ill bump this for you for some advice...bubblegum was a strain i was looking at possibly growing for my first crop....

R

Radio_Dread

Female Seed Company are the seeds being using. heres alil Up Date: one of the seeds didint make it. one has poped the grow block but the root is growing all fucked up and starting to grow the wrong way up. and the third is bout to pop ground. i started to germ 2 more of the seeds last night just cos i lost the one so i hope these go alittle better.

20north

my bubble gum was slow
turned out to be the most appealing strain ive ever had

P

pvtpilot

It's winter and seed germination gets a little tougher when temperatures are low.
If your temps are in the 60's I suggest you put the blocks or plugs somewhere warm, I prefer mid 70's for temps.

A lot of folks complain about BOGS gear not germinating but I've never had a problem and my grows usually contain 50% of his gear.

Hope this helps,

Merry X-Mas

S-H

A

afatsoweezer

yeah, my Bubblegum started off slow too. Same goes for G13, all in grow blocks and under warm light. They're trying, but I'm patient. Bubblegum in soil worked better.

R

Radio_Dread

hey thanks guys. yeah it is winter, but i have the tray on top of a heating pad on low. helps the seeds pop faster i think. well 2 of them made it so far and are little seedlings now. and the two new seeds that i put in the towel only one has popped a tail so far. so i should have 3 that should make it.

R

Radio_Dread

Yep 3 of them will most likely be all the bubblegums that will make it out of a 5 pack. so i should be able to give you guys all a nice little show. i have seen this strain grown out and all the phenos were very nice. not much variation but you could recognize a smell difference.

Top Bottom