Bubble Hash from OG Raskals Gear

• Thread starter JollyGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey wuz up Everyone... Just made some hash from some of OG raskal's Gear. It was a mix of WhitexBubba,
P UrklexBubba, OGxBubba, GieselxAfghani Kush. I used some cheap 1 gallon 8 bag bubble bag kit from Ebay for the job and they worked really well. I'm sure that the original bubble bags last longer, but I can buy three sets from ebay for the price of one original set. I separated them by micron size.

Here you go:

Hash_5_.jpg

Hash_6_.jpg

Hash_1_.jpg

Hash_2_.jpg

Hash_3_.jpg

Hash_4_.jpg

Hash_8_.jpg

Hash_7_.jpg

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

good stuff JG! im sure it smokes very nicely..
just currious, how much trim did ya process to get to that end product?

darksideX

darksideX

yea brotha Jolly..looks like some real shizzle hahah..
bet it tastes fantastic and kicks ass..

D

Dubwobble

The 75 and 90 look SOOOO tasty.

Stellar hashish, I bet it tastes kushy !

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

good stuff JG! im sure it smokes very nicely..
just currious, how much trim did ya process to get to that end product?

Thanks cheaplastic, it was like grocery bag half full of straight iced out funk.

yea brotha Jolly..looks like some real shizzle hahah..
bet it tastes fantastic and kicks ass..

Wuz up brotha Darkside... thanks man. This shizzle wuz fantizzle!

The 75 and 90 look SOOOO tasty.

Stellar hashish, I bet it tastes kushy !

Thanks bro, they taste so freakin good... The 90 tasted really good and just intensified flavor 10x. The 75 was also some real killa.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Thanks for checkin this hash out guys, I was whippin the sh!t out this in the kitchen by hand. Next time I think I'm gonna do some canna butter and use lollipoppman's recipe for lollipops. I want to try to make them taste like OG Kush!

S

snapabowl421

cold water hash is a waste of time... your just washing the flav away.... next time try dry shifting it... i bet you will like the flav a lot more....

C

CAPO

yummmmmmm....
I am waitin on a 5 bag 5 gal. set from the bubblebagdude. he's in sc and has slow shipping, but great prices. If you want rollin i can update you when i get em.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
what was the end weight of hash from each...looks great

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I just found a hermied white x bubba at about 5 weeks do u think I can use it to make bubble or are the trichs to premature? Its pretty icey btw...

C

CAPO

hell no strainman, bubble-up!!!!!
you are gonna be pleasantly suprised my friend.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats great news Cap! I'ma get busy domani... fresh or dried, which do u think'll be best?

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
fresh it is then, thanks bro and I will post some pics with my results 2morrow...

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
So heres my results, super heady full melt made from white bubba... she was only at the end of week 4 going into 5 because I had to pull her do to some serious hermi issues, but its like they say if life hands you lemons make lemonade! so here we go..

WHITEBUBBA BUBBLE 1
WHITEBUBBA BUBBLE 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom