Bubble Hash Ideas

• Thread starter Paul Nepal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Paul Nepal

I have been making bubble hash for many years with my trim, usually small amounts approx 1lb at a time.

I used a kitchen mixer for my mixing and used 5 gallon size bubble bags.

I now am getting ready to run a huge amount of close trim. I have switched to 20 gallon size bags. My question is what to use to mix, I have been told a power drill with an attatchment but I am not sure.

Any other advise on running a commercial quantity of bubble?

cannabeans

cannabeans

what i have used

at your local hardware store they will carry cement mixer that attaches to a 1/2 drill.

Drill 001
Drill 002
Blaze

Blaze

Power drills lower quality - they not only rip up the material, resulting in small contaminants that can pass thru the screens, but they also rupture a LOT of trich heads during the extraction process. Using a washing machine is more gentle, and hand mixing with an oar or canoe paddle is even gentler still.

cannabeans

cannabeans

in my defense....

i dont use the drill on full power. slow and steady wins the race... i do have a personal trick that i use to "clean" any contamination.

Hashish 003
M

Mr_SLaTe

get yourself a washer for 200 from lowes or the likes....if you are running lots of trim this is teh way to go...will pay for itself first load/...and you can do something else while teh machine is doing all teh work....best investment i ever made....used it today as a matter of fact....and teh auqalab sells nice bags that you can fill with your trim and throw in the washer...very good product...i have used mine over and over and over....

half baked

half baked

get yourself a cement mixer, doesnt have to be expensive just need to be able to clean it after use so a new 1 is a must, but throw all your trim in with water and ice and turn on, instead of ripping through the leaf matter like a drill its a nice swirling motion, you can also get 1's with a stand so the mix can be poured straight into the bags

just my 2 cents

hb

Top Bottom