Bubble Hash Washer Hose Mod

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

For those with a bubble magic washer did you replace the corrugated drain hose with a smooth straight hose?

There are just 4 screws holding the lower half of the washer motor assembly to the upper drum assembly. My only concern is a leak between the assemblies after reassemble. Anyone done this mod to your washer and was there a leak issue afterwards?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
For those with a bubble magic washer did you replace the corrugated drain hose with a smooth straight hose?

There are just 4 screws holding the lower half of the washer motor assembly to the upper drum assembly. My only concern is a leak between the assemblies after reassemble. Anyone done this mod to your washer and was there a leak issue afterwards?
i left mine as is..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You don’t have a problem with the resin heads collecting in the corrugated grooves?
no not yet, after draining i’ll tip machine to side and spray with a hose/pressure to clean out remaining resin..
i’ve hooked up a hose/sprayer to my laundry tub just for cleaning resin from the machine and help push contaminate through bags.
i’m not concerned about it, if it’s collects i’d put the hose in a little iso to clean than let iso evaporate scrap up resin and fire it up!

Top Bottom