Bubble Hash

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Alright ladies and germs I once again humbly ask for your assistance... I’m about to harvest and need some head stash, and not really interested in speed drying anything...

Anyone care to share some bubble hash recipes that are good for live stuff? I have a set of 1 gallon bags in about 10 different micron sizes, and a sheet of 149 micron I was going get creative with...I’m open to anything and can probably get my hands on some dry ice down the street... maybe some of you old timers can come up off of those secret hash recipes for a friend in need :)
Bubble hash

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Alright ladies and germs I once again humbly ask for your assistance... I’m about to harvest and need some head stash, and not really interested in speed drying anything...

Anyone care to share some bubble hash recipes that are good for live stuff? I have a set of 1 gallon bags in about 10 different micron sizes, and a sheet of 149 micron I was going get creative with...I’m open to anything and can probably get my hands on some dry ice down the street... maybe some of you old timers can come up off of those secret hash recipes for a friend in need :)View attachment 966765
I don’t think you can do live product with the dry ice hash, needs to be dry.
Bubble hash you can do fresh frozen but you will still have to dry the product becfore it’s smokable.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I don’t think you can do live product with the dry ice hash, needs to be dry.
Bubble hash you can do fresh frozen but you will still have to dry the product becfore it’s smokable.

thats what I was wondering... I have seen plenty of fresh frozen methods, but no dry ice with fresh..im cool with drying the bubble, I just dont want to speed dry bud, I can get shitty weed down the street lol...i figure fresh frozen hash will at least be enjoyable.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
thats what I was wondering... I have seen plenty of fresh frozen methods, but no dry ice with fresh..im cool with drying the bubble, I just dont want to speed dry bud, I can get shitty weed down the street lol...
I am torallybwith you on that bro. A lot of folks do that, I’ve done it many times but I hat early chopped or not dry and cured. Wet weed always gives me a headache when I take more then a hit or two. The more patient you are the better it will be. And I k ow it’s very hard sometimes lol

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

I'm in a pretty dry area but I have let like half of the harvest stay hanging for an extra week and gone straight to bubble bags. It really needs to be pretty dried and flaky, then throw it in the freezer overnight before you grind/crumble into the bubble bag. You do get way more hash cakes using the whole nugs but I usually wait for a a few harvests of trim to make bubble instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom