BUBBLE NOW MACHINE

• Thread starter johnnyrex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Ok we'll I pulled the trigger and order the bubble now machine as my hand and drill mixing technic sucks have never been able to achieve bubbly hash never the less full melt. That being said I know my product is very good quality very crystal buds and trim, I don't use the bud on the trim no fan leaves. I use a spin trim pro to manicure my harvest as I am one 1 man show
Now that my bubble now machine comes in what time should I be mix it for also if the trim is trimmed fine should I run it less or more thanks?

P

PrimeA

What size machine are you using? I use the 20 gallon machine and yes it can turn full melt if you have the 8 bag system. Your trim will need to be fresh (basically right off the stalk) as well as indoor (thats my own opinion as well as all I use). Dont go any longer then 10 minutes on a turn and the timers are cheap so make sure you set your timer on your phone.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Prime A is right on.. The better the starting material the better chance of bubble and high quality extraction. I freeze my trim, don’t fill your bag too full like 1/2 way to 3/4. Use lots of ice and not too much water. Ice is a couple inches higher at the beginning of run and settles down as it goes. The 8 bag system is not necessary but seeing as you are beginning its good for the experience of seeing differences between strains etc..I use 160 to clean things up and 120, 73, 45, 25 are all bomb smoke. Bubble usully ends up in 73, 120 depending on strains. The best advice past this that has improved my quality the most is using a sprayer with ice water to clean up the hash and wash whatever thru before collecting. Now my bubble hash is able to dab. Nails and mini vape pens like wax. :p

IMAG0148
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

oh yeah didn't see that bubble is best with big pieces if it gets chopped up pretty small we blast bho instead

Daze

Daze

I know this thread is a few years old but I rather comment on this one then start a new one since it relates a bit
PrimeA you said you use a 20gal machine and the 8 bag system,so I was wondering if that was a 5gal work bag,also what would be the least amount of nug/or trim to use in that 20gal machine because I'm about to buy a 5gal one for some of my leftovers and I found the same exact one but 20gal for the same price so I was about to jump on that lol but I have no idea if it would mess with end product,due to the extra 15gal of water,I've tried researching and so far came across no luck, hope you can help or anyone from the thc family
thanks much appreciated

germinator

germinator

I have a 5 gal bubblenow.
I never use more than 175 grams of frozen larf or better in quality. layered in ice topped with cold h2o. Watch the drain hose overflow can.... happen you'll dial it in.
I let it sit n get real cold for 10 min. Use the timed agitator for 9 min. Pour thru the bags. It is a clean up chore forsure .BUT.........
Best cleanest concentrates ever....best vibes

Stalks

Stalks

I have a 5 gal bubblenow.
I never use more than 175 grams of frozen larf or better in quality. layered in ice topped with cold h2o. Watch the drain hose overflow can.... happen you'll dial it in.
I let it sit n get real cold for 10 min. Use the timed agitator for 9 min. Pour thru the bags. It is a clean up chore forsure .BUT.........
Best cleanest concentrates ever....best vibes
So you don't use the work bag?
I've been seeing a bunch of guys runnin with out work bags on Instagram. I don't have a machine yet but would that not clog the hose up?

germinator

germinator

So you don't use the work bag?
I've been seeing a bunch of guys runnin with out work bags on Instagram. I don't have a machine yet but would that not clog the hose up?

Correct sir ..no work bag ...its messy as hell n bitch to clean, but clogs are no biggie. I've been doing some comparisons with my other technique....During the winter months I use the work bag, pack it with bud throw it outside in the frigid temps and continue.
Can't seem to get more than 10-15%. But the quality is there.
Btw you can save a few bucks by getting a travel washing machine cuz they are the exact same thing but cheaper.

kweezy420

kweezy420

been trying to find out where to get the bubble now machine for cheaper than bubbleman.. so far i think he mass orders it from ali baba site.. if anyone finds a cheaper source for the bubble now machines, please post the site... i know we can be paying cheaper than 400 bux for the same machine

germinator

germinator

been trying to find out where to get the bubble now machine for cheaper than bubbleman.. so far i think he mass orders it from ali baba site.. if anyone finds a cheaper source for the bubble now machines, please post the site... i know we can be paying cheaper than 400 bux for the same machine
Amazon.com search " bubble made easy" looks pretty good

Daze

Daze

Thanks getminator,yeah I was confused I didn't know if more water would deteriorate the trichomes I will probably be using a QP Probably more and wasn't sure if I should get the 20 or 5 gallon since they are both around 150$,
Yo hogwash how much do you run at a time in your 20gal washer? What's the least you have used in it?ive also looked into the portable washing machines and the price reduced by half at least but the quality doesn't look too reassuring

DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Thanks getminator,yeah I was confused I didn't know if more water would deteriorate the trichomes I will probably be using a QP Probably more and wasn't sure if I should get the 20 or 5 gallon since they are both around 150$,
Yo hogwash how much do you run at a time in your 20gal washer? What's the least you have used in it?ive also looked into the portable washing machines and the price reduced by half at least but the quality doesn't look too reassuring
Run times 6 mins about 4 times and I fill the bag about half way but I use fresh frozen trim better IMO

Top Bottom