• Thread starter Deerslayer22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

Bubble ponics question
Bubble ponics question 3
Bubble ponics question
so I have a plant growing in bubble ponics and all tricomes were starting to go milky at my last water change so I gave just water but it doesn't seem to be going amber now did I mess up and flush to earily should I of gave neuts another week then flushed

Bubble ponics question 2
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

These pics were rt before it went to flush I was just asking will it from not an w out nuits or not wanted if I switched to reg water to earil

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

These pics were rt before it went to flush I was just asking will it from not an w out nuits or not wanted if I switched to reg water to earil
I don't understand text shorthand or whatever the kids call it but can you translate the last part of your post?

'Will it from not an w out nuits or not wanted if I switched to reg water to earil'

Are you asking if your plant will finish with water only? Are you asking if you 'switched to [regular] water [too early]'?

Are there any deer hiding in your profile picture?

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

Sorry for the confusion it's the auto correct on my phone I'm by far a kid lmfao but yes that's what I was asking will my girl finish on her own with just water no nutrients did I switch over to earily sorry for the confusion

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

And no there is not any deer in my picture unless it was in my fenced in yard and I didn't realize it lol

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

I don't understand text shorthand or whatever the kids call it but can you translate the last part of your post?

'Will it from not an w out nuits or not wanted if I switched to reg water to earil'

Are you asking if your plant will finish with water only? Are you asking if you 'switched to [regular] water [too early]'?

Are there any deer hiding in your profile picture?
Hahahahaha

Top Bottom