bubble session

• Thread starter FoM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FoM

some pics from the last bubble Session with a friend.

1. 73 micron
2. 73micron- after squeeze out the water
3 120m, 73m, 45m
4 i belive 120m
5 40g nice bubble
6. alle bubble made from this panama Red - Outdoor
7. hand-shaked hash
8. hand-rubbed Swiss Charras closeUp

Greetings at all
--FoM--

Bubble session
Bubble session 2
Bubble
Bubble session 4
Bubble session 5
Panamared
Pollen
Schweizer charras
E

Elemental

OH YEAH!!

thanks so much for sharing!!!

cant wait for see you smoke it!

F

fruitloops

nice shots. looking very tasty. i am wondering whos panama red you grow . is it reefermans? or just your own. thank you

F

FoM

Hey,

Tolpan said:
That looks smokable, lol!
If you come- you can try... :smoke
and i`ve got something spezial for you. Some "Black Gold" is ready to test....:stonedsmilie:

i am wondering whos panama red you grow . is it reefermans? or just your own. thank you
This Panama Red grows a friend. He get the Seeds from a Overgrow Member years ago but i don`t know the Name. next time i ask him again.

Greets

P

pilot error

That looks great.

I was curious as to how much trim you started with to get that amount?

F

FoM

pilotError said:
I was curious as to how much trim you started with to get that amount?
We use a drill maschine with a spezial adapter for mixing cement. Works perfect.
First, stirring Weed and Water for 15min. wainting 15min. stirring again and then wait for 20min.
After that, you can pull out the bags.

@WCC, Prof. P: Thanks a lot.

Greetings at all

Bh 005
H
H

Hash Master

to make the balls, did you just hand rub/role the kif? and what does it smoke like?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That is some awesome looking hash, and a sativa hash is always something I enjoy. It looks like you guys used the whole buds to make all that hash. Is that correct? From your pics those buds looked really nice. Why make hash of such nice buds?

F

FoM

to make the balls, did you just hand rub/role the kif? and what does it smoke like?
to make Charras is not so easy as it seems. there are a spezial technique to rub the buds and you need a lot of experience. I did not make this piece of hash by myself but i look on this guy which make this charras. He rub all plants (buds) every few days with some leaf pieses and collect it. He is a legal Farmer, he make essence and öl for swiss industry. He had enough plants to make some good charras:smoke
Consistency ist very soft, if you hold it in your hands this type of hash melts. Turn is very dark, very strong. Taste was spicy, dark. like some black afghani, strong hash Taste.

It looks like you guys used the whole buds to make all that hash. Is that correct? From your pics those buds looked really nice. Why make hash of such nice buds?
This plants were all growing outdoor in summer of 2006 and all were Seedplants. We had make this bubble session in May 2009. All this plants were older then three years and attached in a garret/loft(?) We don`t want to smoke these buds. :shake
I think some ppl here know "El Malo" from BlueHemp, those are his Plants. Iam only the guy who smoked..hehe. He is a good friend.

The quality of the hash is directly perportional to the quality of the material. Leaf makes good hash, buds make great hash.
dito.

Greetings

M

Mr.Bird

nice session.. the charras looks great... but if i must rub this with my hands i would go crazy :shake :D

Top Bottom