Bubble Tea! just say no to prebottled nutes

• Thread starter Genetix Labs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Genetix Labs

Dont get me wrong, I have had excellent results with many of the organic nutrients available (ie.fox farm, earth juice, roots, biobizz, etc.) But Im just a poor man and its hard for me to keep up with the newest latest and greatest so Im always looking for the economicly friendly solution. (cheap bastard!)

Anyway, here in the Pacific Northwest we are blessed with a shit-load of agriculture supply stores. Recently I discovered the best of the best - Concentrates! http://www.concentratesnw.com/. They sell all kinds of bulk meals and amendments. Im not sure if they mail order but if youre anywhere relatively close, its worth the drive.

Not to sound like an infomercial, Ill get to the point - bubble tea. I use five gallon bottles with charcoal filtered tap water. This is important to remove the biocides (ie chlorine, chloramine, etc.) I then attach a simple aquarium pump to an airstone that rests in the bottom of the bottle. Now for the addivives...

First I add 2tbl mineral mix and 1tbl humates per 5 gal bottle. I bubble this for at least 2 days and up tp 1 week. Then I add 2tbl dried molasses, 4tbl worm castings, 2tbl kelp meal and 4tbl crab meal. I bubble this for an additional 24-48 hours before using. I agitate well before applying to evenly distribute the non-disolved solids so they can act as a top dressing in the containers.

Be sure to use all of it. It doesnt keep very well and will go rancid quick. It can also be diluted 50% with water and used as a folar spray. Just be sure to filter well to avoid particles clogging your spray nozzel.

In flowering I substitute bat guano for crab meal. Actually I used both crab meal and bat guano for the first 3-4 weeks of flowering then just the guano until the flush.

Wifey wants to go eat (for 2! I gots a baby boy on the way!) so Ill be back with pictures.:movie

Archimage

Archimage

I brew my own teas also.. I would like to hear more on how you peeps do yours..
The main base of my tea, is the worm poo tea that drains out of my worm bin, then I add pond scum to that..
Then I add bird poo, bat poo, molasses, FF All Purpose, green sand, etc.. and bubble that for a day or so..

Latest posts

Top Bottom