Bubble Trouble

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hey guys,
no trouble, just some bubble.

Just made some up from last run's trim. The bottom row is first pass (160, 110, 73) and the top row is a second pass with the same material. The 110 on the first pass was just under an o.
Bubble trouble
Bubble trouble 2

Nice!

-TF

sox

sox

Nice Pull!
what kinda bags you runnin?
im used to 120s and 90s in there...i only take the 90 out if its not full melt material. or sometimes drop the 73.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks man. I'm just using a set of 5 gal sprung bags. I'm thinking of getting the larger 15 gal size in the future.

-TF

sox

sox

rage the 20gals bro, you will never look back...i tried 5gal 1 time..ill never do it again....ive never heard of 15s?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That is some really nice looking hash, I wish I were there to smoke it with you. I have a set of 1 gallon bags, but I have never had any need to upgrade to anything larger. Do you run enough at a time to need 15 gal bags? That is obviously no small run you did there.

sox

sox

ive noticed the 20s can handle 2 1/2lbs of trim at a time..i use 4 trash cans...so 5lbs of trim total, 2 1/2 in each can...that way the bags only get 2 1/2lbs...any more than that and its trouble.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I think that you are right. 20 gal. That would be perfect sizing.

-TF

Reactions: sox
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Mmmm.... Looks good TF! Damn, I need some bubble bags, but I think some 5 gal bags would be perfect for my small garden... I can't imagine 15 gal bags... Baller status!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks Shady. Good to see ya. My desire for the 15 is so I can do all of my wet trim in one batch, and all of my dry in a second, then done! It should be easier to mix and drain with the big bag too.

-TF

Top Bottom