Bubble Trouble

• Thread starter uns420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
uns420

uns420

So here i am about to harvest the most tragic harvest i have ever had. It was a crop that was on par for 1g+ per watt till it hermied. I was gone didnt catch it and it was over. Basically my question is can i wash my seeds with the rest of material or do they need to be picked out? I usually do fresh frozen trim, but honestly im thinking of cutting fan leaves and doing whole nug/sugar leaf wash. It also is a thought to run it through a trimmer and break buds up that way i have more exposed tric heads in the bud. would breaking the outter ones to do that be counter productive? I am lazy and im not hand trimming over a pound of seeded bullshit. I am not a hash master, but i love some nice sandy blondes. Any thoughts?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
sandy blondes? Is that what there calling it these days:D

waxman

waxman

So here i am about to harvest the most tragic harvest i have ever had. It was a crop that was on par for 1g+ per watt till it hermied. I was gone didnt catch it and it was over. Basically my question is can i wash my seeds with the rest of material or do they need to be picked out? I usually do fresh frozen trim, but honestly im thinking of cutting fan leaves and doing whole nug/sugar leaf wash. It also is a thought to run it through a trimmer and break buds up that way i have more exposed tric heads in the bud. would breaking the outter ones to do that be counter productive? I am lazy and im not hand trimming over a pound of seeded bullshit. I am not a hash master, but i love some nice sandy blondes. Any thoughts?
@uns420, I have had the same thing happen during one of my grows. I left the seeds in with the material and I did not notice any difference in the final product. I like to cut my buds with scissors instead of a leaf trimmer or grinder.
The coffee grinders and leaf trimmers get hot and your trichs will stick to everything. With scissors, I scrape off the trichs on the blades and add it back to the material. This is just in my opinion. I have found just breaking them up some with the scissors did help my return compared to running full nugs and sugar leaves.
So, in my opinion it will not be counter productive. Give it a go, and let us know what you think.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

for bubble you'll be alright with the seeds in it, for butane you gotta get them out

uns420

uns420

@uns420, I have had the same thing happen during one of my grows. I left the seeds in with the material and I did not notice any difference in the final product. I like to cut my buds with scissors instead of a leaf trimmer or grinder.
The coffee grinders and leaf trimmers get hot and your trichs will stick to everything. With scissors, I scrape off the trichs on the blades and add it back to the material. This is just in my opinion. I have found just breaking them up some with the scissors did help my return compared to running full nugs and sugar leaves.
So, in my opinion it will not be counter productive. Give it a go, and let us know what you think.

I just have a hand spin trimmer i use for my lowers, i normally do not do nug runs of anything,i generally hand trim all my tops from the scrog , just leaf i hand trim and out of my hand spin trimmer is what i make my bubble with. but there is no way in f*ck im hand trimming around a bunch of seeds, because as stated earlier im a lazy fuck

for bubble you'll be alright with the seeds in it, for butane you gotta get them out

im not into bho/iso. im not knocking it but it just gets me high, i dont really get relief for my back for very long. im a flower day time and a dry sift when i can get dry ice and bubble when i cant night time , kind of guy. thats me personally, i know others that swear by high cbd/thc shatter/wax/crumble etc etc.

Last edited:
waxman

waxman

@We Solidarity, Can you explain why you have to or should remove the seeds from the material before running with butane? I haven't heard that before, but you learn something new every day. I want to make the best product possible. I would not want to run seeds in my material. I had one crop herm on me and I was not removing all the seeds, I'm lazy like that too! @uns420, Sorry man! I mistakenly took it that you were talking about BHO. Duh, this is a Bubble trouble thread. Maybe I should ask in a new thread? I don't know?

uns420

uns420

@We Solidarity, Can you explain why you have to or should remove the seeds from the material before running with butane? I haven't heard that before, but you learn something new every day. I want to make the best product possible. I would not want to run seeds in my material. I had one crop herm on me and I was not removing all the seeds, I'm lazy like that too! @uns420, Sorry man! I mistakenly took it that you were talking about BHO. Duh, this is a Bubble trouble thread. Maybe I should ask in a new thread? I don't know?

I am not a chemist or any where close. I am gonna guess you get a rotten taste to it similar if you cooked an apple pie with the seeds and core in. you just get a funny sour flavor. I could be off base. but honestly i would probably pitch this entire tent if i had to de-seed it. It pisses me off when i look in that tent. just over seeded, couldnt get that many seeds if i was breeding and trying to get seeds. Its super frosty shit though. and im about out of meds and that would fuck me for about a month if i do nothing with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom