Bubblegum on two 4x4s under two 1000w'ers

• Thread starter sickboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sickboy

Sickboy here reppin the Medical Mitten. I didn't want to put this in the grow diary section as its not a fullblown start to finish every detail type of thread. This is more of a basic rundown of what I got going on.
What I have is two 4x4 tables, each with their own 75 gallon res, each underneath their own 1000w hps. On each of these tables sits 16 Bubblegum beautys. These were started from clones, vegged in 4" rockwool cubes under a 6 bulb bank of t-5s. I received these clones from a friend that had em stored in wet paper towel inside a refrigerator(sp?) for two days before I got em. So although they were under the t-5s for 3 weeks, I considered their first week a period of getting used to their new home. During the first 4 days I kept the light kind of high and the nutes very mild. Over the next three days I gradually brought the light closer and starting increasing the nute strength. The next two weeks were full on veg. Full strength nutes and light.
As for nutes, I'm using all GH, mixed to their reccomendations. In veg I use just the Grow, Micro and Bloom. In flowering I use these 3 parts along with the Florablend, Floralicious Plus and Kool Bloom.
The room itself is about 12'x 7'. The two 1000w hps are in sealed air cooled hoods. I use a 400cfm inline fan connected to a 12"x26" carbon filter and that blows through the two hoods and out of the room. Temps stay right around 80 at the canopy with the lights on and down around 70 at night. This does bother me a little as I wish it would stay a little warmer at night but it'll be ok.
These first three pics were taken on march 21, at the end of week 3 of flowering. Not lookin so bad..
thcf3.jpg

thcf2.jpg

thcf1.jpg

The rest of these pics were taken today, toward the end of week 4. Coming along just fine...
thcf7.jpg

thcf4.jpg

thcf8.jpg

thcf5.jpg

thcf6.jpg

thcf9.jpg

I know the pics aren't of the best quality so I apologize for that. My camera isn't the best and I'm not the best at using it. Bad combination. But really, having seen so many of your guys gardens, I figured I'd show mine. Would've done it a lot sooner but didn't know how to resize my photos. Big thanks to Hashit for the tip on how to take care of that. Although I've worked in other rooms in the past, this is the first one that is all me, all mine, all the way, so try not to be so hard on me, eh? Thanks and enjoy.

Boylobster

Boylobster

Man, they look fantastic! I really like how even the flower set on the colas seems to be. When they fill in, you're gonna' have some baseball bats, for sure! :)

Just curious, are you running RO water or tap?

Cheers,
BL

S

sickboy

Ahhh... guess I did forget something. The water. This house has hard as hell well water. As in 750-850ppm right out the faucet. That being the case, I run a mix of r/o and well waterand use the hardwater formula of the GH Micro. I could run straight r/o and add cal-mag to my line up (or just use regular micro), but because this water is so hard, the r/o machine only gives me about 50 gallons in a 24 hour period (and this is the 200 gallon/day machine), and the well water is free. I mix it to about 350-400 ppm and go from there. Mixing like I do is a tad bit extra work, but at least in my situation, its still faster and easier. I don't have to wait as long for the r/o machine to make what I need and I don't have to buy the cal-mag. Hope this all makes sense.

S

sickboy

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I know compared to what a lot of other guys have going on here at the farm, my garden is small time but, its still cool to get a little praise. Thanks again for stopping by and checking me out. Sickboy.

L

LEBDOG

Those dual 1k's pump out the dank when used right. This is an example of that! I can tell your future is full of dank!

sdog

sdog

generator or from the tank? what are your co2 ppm levels? 1,000-1,400?

Top Bottom