Bubblegum or Sage??

• Thread starter bigburd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CocoPete

I just finished a run of 3 bubblegums, and they were Ok. Good smell and bag appeal, but the high wasnt great imo.
Im growing 1 fem sage seed now, but Im only about 3 weeks from seed.

devious d

devious d

I got 1 fem out of 5 and it was airy with little thc giving it 10 weeks, big buds but airy when cut from the stem unhappy

jagle

jagle

ouch, thats just more bad news ive heard of thseeds, id love to give some of the strains a go but from what ive read, i dont think i can waste the money on them, with such a high chance for little return you know

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

My SAGE cut is very stable and a big producer. It gets covered in trichomes and has awesome bag appeal. Unfortunately it has little smell and only moderate potency. Little smell could be a pro if you are growing near neighbors though. But it is a con when you take it to market. Buyers want it to smell dank. If you are growing a commercial cash crop, consider it. If you are growing for head stash, pass. My .02cents.

I can't comment on bubble gum, I've never grown it. I have grown bubble berry though and it was dank. Good producer, bag appeal and awesome fruity smell. Had decent potency too.

audius

audius

im with devious d that bubbel gum was a waisted effort. i really wasny happy with what it did, same as dd, ran it about 10 weeks got airy loose bud,no matter how close i put the light. so ya ,dont buy that strain.i dont know any thing about what else there offering but dont buy that.

S

Seed Buyer

I would look at BOG's "BOG Bubble" if you want to run a Bubble Gum strain. I was very disappointed with Serious Seeds Bubblegum. I started 4 packs and not one keeper.

Top Bottom