Bubblegum question

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

I am growing out a few pack of serious seeds bubblegum....anyone know the differance between these and the bubblegum from th seeds...

Throw me some info farmers:confused0054:

D

D9420

Originally the Bubble Gum was developed by growers in Indiana, USA. From there the genetics moved to New England and eventually Holland. lt took many generations to finally produce this stable Bubble Gum.

They both claim to have the same deal. but i think they both did there own breeding so it differs. i hear better things about Serious seeds Bubblegum im pretty sure they inbreed it to stabilize it.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Reef just had some bazooka joe bubblegum on the bay....It was bred using the original BG momma. The serious BG is there only strain thats inbred and not F1 I think, so don't hold me to that though.....I have tried the Sensi white lable BG genetics that bog used to breed with the BG clone; and was surprised to say the least. A buddy of mine grew around 50 females of them outdoors, and they were nice and uniform, some phenos smelled more like pink Bubble than others, but the one's that had the strongest Pink BG smell and taste would make ya think you were smoking pink bazooka joe bubblegum. I was really surprised by the white label BG, most phenos dried to a light lavender green(more blue than green). It was pretty herb and the more BG smelling phenos were even prettier and had very nice trich coverage, very nice:) Considering the $20 dollar price tag its a awesome deal me thinks.

D

D9420

Reef just had some bazooka joe bubblegum on the bay....It was bred using the original BG momma. The serious BG is there only strain thats inbred and not F1 I think, so don't hold me to that though.....I have tried the Sensi white lable BG genetics that bog used to breed with the BG clone; and was surprised to say the least. A buddy of mine grew around 50 females of them outdoors, and they were nice and uniform, some phenos smelled more like pink Bubble than others, but the one's that had the strongest Pink BG smell and taste would make ya think you were smoking pink bazooka joe bubblegum. I was really surprised by the white label BG, most phenos dried to a light lavender green(more blue than green). It was pretty herb and the more BG smelling phenos were even prettier and had very nice trich coverage, very nice:) Considering the $20 dollar price tag its a awesome deal me thinks.

sounds good i got the White Labels Double Gum i hope i find a keeper from :smiley_joint:

J

joebean91

Nothing specific though it seems the consensus is that Serious has the better representation of Bubblegum , good luck :)

F

FastForward

I've heard nothing but good things about Serious too.....they've only got something like 6 lines and all run very uniformly. The only 2nd hand experiences I have of Serious stuff are their Bubblegum and White Russian, and both were excellent. I've just got some Chronic myself, just to see what the deal is for myself. I'd go for Serious BG over TH BG personally.

S

shivavaranessi

im pretty sure it was th seeds that done the first bubblegum but dont take my word for it as that is wat it says on there site but like everyone else says here ide go for serious seeds bubblegum there a quality seed company an they only have 5 strains and thats because there sum of the best they concentrate on quality (thats my theory anyway lol)
shiva :)

D

D9420

I've heard nothing but good things about Serious too.....they've only got something like 6 lines and all run very uniformly. The only 2nd hand experiences I have of Serious stuff are their Bubblegum and White Russian, and both were excellent. I've just got some Chronic myself, just to see what the deal is for myself. I'd go for Serious BG over TH BG personally.

ya they have some really great genetics!! but i guess the only IBL they have is the Bubblegum supposed to be a very stable plant. i never heard anything bad about Serious. but here are some pics of some mothers there are 2 pics AK-47 and some Chronic. got some of each around 3-weeks into flower. i will post some pics of them when there ready for the chop.
hpim2939.jpg

hpim2933.jpg

L

letmeout

i think the th seeds bubblegum leans more to the indica side then the serious seeds bubblegum does.

Top Bottom