Bubblegum under the ViparSpectra XS2000

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Finally got the tent emptied, cleaned and reset and am now ready to get growing with the XS2000 from @ViparSpectra

First, as always, i was very impressed with the packaging. Love these styrofoam boxes and definitely keep ‘em for moving later on.
Bubblegum under the viparspectra xs2000 4

Next, the thing im most excited for is this puppy right here, Mean Well driver 👊🏻
Bubblegum under the viparspectra xs2000 3

I spent the morning getting everything set up and will move the plants in the tent this evening.

Ain’t it pretty 😉
Bubblegum under the viparspectra xs2000 2
Bubblegum under the viparspectra xs2000

Lockebox

Lockebox

Got the bubblegum plants moved in the tent & plan to transplant to one gals tomorrow.

Lights at 50% about 30” away.
Rh is set to 45%
Temp is to be determined

Time to see what the XS2000 is about 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Got the bubblegum plants moved in the tent & plan to transplant to one gals tomorrow.

Rh is set to 45%
Temp is to be determined

Strapped in with a belt of skulls! 🔥🔥🔥

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Finally got the tent emptied, cleaned and reset and am now ready to get growing with the XS2000 from @ViparSpectra

First, as always, i was very impressed with the packaging. Love these styrofoam boxes and definitely keep ‘em for moving later on.View attachment 2050307
Next, the thing im most excited for is this puppy right here, Mean Well driver 👊🏻
View attachment 2050305

I spent the morning getting everything set up and will move the plants in the tent this evening.

Ain’t it pretty 😉View attachment 2050304View attachment 2050303
Oh damn some bubblegum! Down for the ride!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lockebox

Lockebox

All good in the XS2000 tent 🍻
IMG 1695
IMG 1694

Mixing soil for next weeks transplant:
-2tbsp/gal 4-4-4
-1tbsp/gal 2-8-4
-2tbsp/plant epsom, azomite, gypsum

Look at that growth, the magic sauce 👊🏻🦠
Probably can’t see with the blurry upload resolution but it’s there 😂
IMG 1591

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That light looks to be pulling its weight and then some……

Lockebox

Lockebox

Run the jewels homie. 👊🏻
Man I’ve never even seen roots like I did last night.
11 days in and those things were practically root bound already. Did not want to let go of the pots..

Perky as hell this morning too despite the horrific transplant. Turned the light down to 25% after almost ripping out each plant and everything worked out great 😎

MarkDm

MarkDm

Rh is set to 45%
Temp is to be determined

Hi,
The plants look like they like what youre doing.
Can you tell me why you went with 50% light at 30” and not with 15% at so many inches?

im just trying to figure the lamps out and electricity is expensive so i appreciate your insight.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hi,
The plants look like they like what youre doing.
Can you tell me why you went with 50% light at 30” and not with 15% at so many inches?

im just trying to figure the lamps out and electricity is expensive so i appreciate your insight.
This light has five presets, 0%, 25% 50% 75% & 100%.

The manufacturer recommends 50% at 18 inches for seedlings So I followed that with some safety distance.

You can achieve the same thing with less light closer but I like the temperature I get running the light at 50% vs 25%

Latest posts

Top Bottom