bubblehash to cookies

• Thread starter doctordank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
doctordank

doctordank

i have a half oz. of bubble hash and i wanted to know how to cook it into cookies. also, how much would i use? thanks everyone!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hash cookies

Have'nt made cookies, but made lots of brownies. All you need to do is crumble/grind hash very finely and add to batter before cooking. As far as how much to add, how potent do you want them to be. You might want to start with cup cakes, you can put predetermined amounts of hash in each and find the desired amount to give the effects you desire. The amount depends on many variables like how good is your hash, what is your tolerance, how many cookies are you gonna eat. I've used 3.5 grams of hash in a batch of brownies and they were fairly strong, I've also used a whole oz of weed in a batch of brownies years ago, gave little bits to our dogs and they were out for 8 hrs. I went to get a brownie the next day and my wife had thrown them out, she said " they were gonna hurt someone". In conclusion you could use as much as you want in a batch, you might only have to eat 1/2 a cookie if you use alot. Good Luck, you can't go wrong

mal

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A friend and I just did brownies, but we melted the hash into butter and coconut oil (coconut oil can extract some more of the cannabinoids according to him), then used whole wheat, baking chocolate, coco, fresh eggs, vanilla and pecans. The brownies are cooling right now. We had to filter the butter after melting the hash into it because the hash wasn't made very well and had a lot of sludge due to how I processed it.

Blaze

Blaze

A half oz will make quite a bit. Potency will depend on how you use it in the recipe, the recipe itself, and the quality of the hash so its hard to give an exact number. I usually figure a good dose for edibles is 0.1-0.3 grams of hash per serving, so if you figure a cookie is one serving, that would make around 150-50 cookies depending on strength.

Mixing it into your batter works, but I've noticed that infusing it into butter or oil like Seamaiden mentioned tends to make a more potent product. Also IMO it is best to look for cookie or brownie recipes with a lower cooking temperature, I never cook my edibles over 300. Hash also tastes pretty horrible so be careful not to over do it if you want your cookies to taste half way decent.

Oh, and your friend is quite correct Sea, coconut oil can extract more cannabinoids due to the high saturated fat content.

doctordank

doctordank

what would be a good method to melt it into coconut oil? how much oil to hash, and also how hot should i simmer it at on the stove?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh. My. God. I finally found an edible that gets me high. I think I killed Dave, though! Oh my God.
:giggle

I did not think those would be so potent. :giggle I slept the whole night through and had trouble getting up this morning, may have to flake out on someone because I killed everyone.

Edit, all I remember is that I had 17g of hash, and it wasn't even very good hash. We cut it up into small pieces, put it in a heavy pot with 2oz butter and 2oz coconut oil. I have a burner that goes super-low, so the butter didn't simmer, it just looked like a brain. Then we strained it to remove all the sludge, which I'm glad we did.

I think I killed Dave.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

a great thread as this was of interest to me as well. i just got a tumbler and pulled about 1/2 oz of kief out and i planned on making cookies with it. i have made loads of cookies with the trim and butter in a crockpot method but i feel this will be a more precise measurement method to get consistency from now on. I'm going to melt the kief into some butter in the mixing bowl i plan to mix the cookie dough up in so i dont waste any. i'll try the .3 per serving as indicated above and post back the results!

Blaze

Blaze

Oh. My. God. I finally found an edible that gets me high. I think I killed Dave, though! Oh my God.

Haha, nice. I've always been amazed that someone your size has such a tolerance to edibles.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Haha, nice. I've always been amazed that someone your size has such a tolerance to edibles.
:giggle

Yeah, next time, when Nada's eyes get big, I'm gonna pay closer attention to that.

T

TreFarmer

A friend and I just did brownies, but we melted the hash into butter and coconut oil (coconut oil can extract some more of the cannabinoids according to him), then used whole wheat, baking chocolate, coco, fresh eggs, vanilla and pecans. The brownies are cooling right now. We had to filter the butter after melting the hash into it because the hash wasn't made very well and had a lot of sludge due to how I processed it.

Is the sludge just empty resin glands??...

cannabeans

cannabeans

the sludge...

the sludge at the bottom is just impurities that were in the hash.

M

Mymigraines

I usually make lotion with infused olive oil. I presently used a new form of 2.5g bubble hash in one cup extra virgin olive oil. I made my lotion and it turned out awesome, but I was wondering how to use the I fused hash oil to make edibles. Does anyone have any recipes for this without cooking or baking? I've already heated it in the infusion process.

Top Bottom