bubbleing rezzy

• Thread starter BUBBAKUSHKID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

hey guys.. sorry ive been not too involved in the threads..but ive been busy & things are just now dialed in.....ok.. so heres my 64 million dollar question.. WHY IS MY REZY SEEM TO BE CARBONATED?
I STRICKLY USE EBB/FLOW TABLES & last week i had a major floor issue & i had to move my bloom room to a temp site until i can fix the floor s water damadge. so i had 2 consolidate my garden , witch is tricky cuz i use 4x4 tables w/ 600S 1 light per table.. i set up perpetual harvests & its the way i have dialed in my strains..so anyway.. since i had to pull all my rezzys out for a few weeks untill i ... i can get system dialed in.. so anyway.. i have been forced to water to waste.. & in this ,everthing seems to going great.. except.. yesturday i noticed that my rezzy for my 2nd -3rd week bloomers was basiclly carbonated.. now.. i used pure blend grow,a & b,cal mag.nutriboost,carboload, hydro plex,liquid koolbloom.. & open seaseame.. so anyway.. last nite i noticed the tank used in the "feed to waste" rezzy was bubbling & basicly carbonated....now, this could be absolutly nothing at all, but i just never really ran feed to waste & i was curious..another thing i was shocked to find that the waste water from the plants that has fed plants is in its tub & there is no bubbles..
now i use carbo load & since its basicly all sugar /carbs. i figured the carbs have been converted into alcohol or even just carbonation.. can some one tell me what this is or iv its bad.. its been 2 days & nothing detrimental has happen.. im just so curious... i wonder if since i never noticed all the bubbles.i mean im familliar w/ the slime & skin that forms on the surface but i just dont remember seeing any bubbles in the rezzy..oh well .. its been 2 days & growth has been as good as i could ever imagine. any way im curious as to why this happened..
so if any1 can help me out.. let me know... thatnx giys..

Top Bottom