Bubblelicious & Northern Lights Seed Run

• Thread starter Nedster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nedster

Now at 7 weeks in, started to finish them off last night with a dose of ripen, for the next 10-14 days they'll just be getting final phase.
What are peoples thoughts on which to choose for a mom? Thanks for looking ned.

N

Nedster

Thanks for the kinds words guys, this is my first grow with a 600w lamp and I have to say I'm stunned at the difference in the size and density of the buds compared to my previous grows with a 400w, definately worth the upgrade.
Any thoughts on which to choose for a mother, I took 2 cuts from each before 12/12 and they have been vegging up nicely in my other tent under a 250w CFL, I've had to top them twice due to the height they're getting to. I think It'll be one of the first three pics...............opinions?

Thanks for looking ned.

D

draksensi

yes looking very nice and phat,you lucky fucker:smiley_joint:

N

Nedster

yes looking very nice and phat,you lucky fucker:smiley_joint:

lol, I do feel like the cat thats got the milk hehe.
Ive decided on this one to keep the cuts back from this one for mothers due to the smell, its really like bubblegum!! I think I got lucky & found a pink grapefruit pheno on the first run. Also obviously the yeild is gonna be really good, I think one of the others is looking to be a better producer but lacks in the really sweet smell of this one, cant wait to taste her......:smiley_joint:

Still a week to 10 days to go yet I think.........

G

greenday

not bad at all. all on tomato nutes and hammerhead? saweet! keep it up bro, peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom